Cleveland Setlist Watch, Stream, and Party Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Halup said:
Axver, are you going to make it down to the Sydney shows or are you stopping at the 2 Auckalnd and the Brisbane shows?

I can't afford Sydney, though I'd love to go. Seeing U2 in that huge stadium would be amazing. I'll be in Auckland, Brisbane, and Melbourne.

wenda said:

:drool: Karoake Edge also makes me happy.

I was hoping karaoke Edge would make a comeback for the Johnny Cash special. The Wanderer was great, but Edge doing a karaoke version of Ring of Fire would've been far better.

usaag.gif

sue4u2 said:

You are annoying me, Axver.. Stop being so ungrateful..
Give it up already.. You have alot to be thankful for..
don't you know this?? geez.. :huh:

:huh:

The set's just pandering to casual fans. Why should I be grateful that U2 really don't care all that much about their diehard fans?

Someone really does need to do some fan action with PLAY SOMETHING NEW signs. Goodness, here comes WOWY for the umpteenth time. :yawn:

GibsonGirl said:

Chris Martin's mummy tucks him in at 7:00 on the dot every night!

:lmao:

chris martin cowers in fear about the tree by his window

sometimes he thinks it's Bono coming to get him for ripping him off!

GibsonGirl said:

:laugh: :love:

I hate it when my roommate complains about my typing. :madspit: Who the fuck goes to bed at midnight anyway?

I can making him "sleep" if you want me to... it'll be very nicew and quietly... just for you :sexywink:

KhanadaRhodes said:
i don't see how someone complaining about the band virtually playing the same set night after night is being ungrateful :scratch:

You're ungrateful if you say just one negative thing about U2! :happy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom