Cleveland Setlist Watch, Stream, and Party Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axver said:

10/10 setlist experts agree:

Static setlists chocked with overplayed hits = :yawn:

Oh what do you know! :madspit:

All that time down under has made the blood rush to your head a little too much. :tongue:

:wink: jk of course.

2snlepn041ix.jpg

"Staring contest, you, me, now.......................................................

you win, you always do, GOULET!"

LemonMacPhisto said:
2snlepn041ix.jpg

"Staring contest, you, me, now.......................................................

Will Ferrell>life

Axver, have you read the comments on your post about what makes a snippet? Any thoughts on what people have said?

blueyedpoet said:
why do they not understand that Pop is one of their best efforts?

Because stupid Mr Casual Fan who only owns the Best Ofs doesn't go ballistic during Last Night On Earth! :happy:

:|

LemonMacPhisto said:
2snlepn041ix.jpg

when he was guest last may and he did the goulet skit i was laughing so hard.......can you imagine Goulet ringtones? god, how awful that'd be

blueyedpoet said:
why do they not understand that Pop is one of their best efforts? all my non-U2 fan friends and casual u2 fan friends think it's U2's best...and well i love it
:yes:

man, this stream quality is terrible. that's not your fault though queen bee, your efforts are very much appreciated!!! :hug: :hug:

I'm still up for some I Threw a Brick, transition to SBS. It could work, I wish I knew the band!!! :drool:

kellyahern said:

Only a few more shows, and Axver will be on his self imposed sabbatical (if he makes it through without looking) :shifty:

I'll probably cave. :reject:

Halup said:
Axver, have you read the comments on your post about what makes a snippet? Any thoughts on what people have said?

Going to reply to that later! :)

gorman texted me that he's out of town (so he can't help), and his skype account needs to be refilled (which will make sense to some), and he'll do that when he gets home on Monday

SETLIST:

1. City Of Blinding Lights
2. Vertigo
3. Elevation
4. Gloria
5. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / In A Little While (Snippet)
6. Beautiful Day / Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (Snippet) / ???
7. Original Of The Species / Norwegian Wood (Snippet)
8. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own / Black Hills of Dakota (Snippet)
9. Love & Peace Or Else
10. Sunday Bloody Sunday / Rock The Casbah (Snippet)
11. Bullet The Blue Sky / Hands That Built America (Snippet) / When Johnny Comes Marching Home (Snippet)
12. Miss Sarajevo
13. Pride (In The Name Of Love)
14. Where The Streets Have No Name
15. One / Help (Snippet)

ENCORE

16. Until the End Of The World
17. Mysterious Ways

blueyedpoet said:

when he was guest last may and he did the goulet skit i was laughing so hard.......can you imagine Goulet ringtones? god, how awful that'd be

they call me...BIG PAPA!

I'm glad my concerts aren't for three months yet. I'm starting to get sick of U2. Three months should do the trick nicely, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom