Cleveland Setlist Watch, Stream, and Party Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lila64 said:
gorman texted me that he's out of town (so he can't help), and his skype account needs to be refilled (which will make sense to some), and he'll do that when he gets home on Monday
just in time for the next concert!! :drool:

i also texted got philk to let them know why we disconnected and thanked them for providing us with the audio :)

here's a 15 second clip of Gloria from last night... it's a weird format though, so someone will have to let everyone know what player to use...

http://s52.you send it.com/d.aspx?id=0VPNH1YY886CM2LPERXZVYRA29 remove the spaces...

Axver said:
I'm glad my concerts aren't for three months yet. I'm starting to get sick of U2. Three months should do the trick nicely, though.

It's not like you're obligated to be here!
It's your own choice.

Last edited:
Axver said:
I'm glad my concerts aren't for three months yet. I'm starting to get sick of U2. Three months should do the trick nicely, though.
which is why i try to shake things up during my pre and post-parties. seeing them in tampa got me wanting to listen to them again but i don't wanna overdo it and get sick of them again :(

pepokiss said:

You say... you want...
Effects for the sake of us...
You say.. you want...
A pedal with the effects of yore..

And all the promises we made...
From the guitar shop to the stage...
When all I want is you...

:love:

*slowdances with GG*

:laugh: :love:

I hate it when my roommate complains about my typing. :madspit: Who the fuck goes to bed at midnight anyway?

Axver, are you going to make it down to the Sydney shows or are you stopping at the 2 Auckalnd and the Brisbane shows?

u2wedge said:
here's a 15 second clip of Gloria from last night... it's a weird format though, so someone will have to let everyone know what player to use...

http://s52.you send it.com/d.aspx?id=0VPNH1YY886CM2LPERXZVYRA29 remove the spaces...

it opened in Quicktime for me. I think...

:dance: to MW :dance:

amerrydeath said:
:| The staticness (of the setlist) is getting worse than it's ever been, isn't it?
lots of single-show cities coming up, so don't get your hopes up

Miringeltje said:

It's not obligated to be here!
It's your own choice.

I'm only listening so I can record snippets for U2VT, and to hear the occasional good song (i.e. COBL, Gloria, UTEOTW, Bad).

u2wedge said:

Real Player will play that...it will have to download a plugin first I think.

sue4u2 said:

You are annoying me, Axver.. Stop being so ungrateful..
Give it up already.. You have alot to be thankful for..
don't you know this?? geez.. :huh:
:yes:

SETLIST:

1. City Of Blinding Lights
2. Vertigo
3. Elevation
4. Gloria
5. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / In A Little While (Snippet)
6. Beautiful Day / Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (Snippet) / ???
7. Original Of The Species / Norwegian Wood (Snippet)
8. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own / Black Hills of Dakota (Snippet)
9. Love & Peace Or Else
10. Sunday Bloody Sunday / Rock The Casbah (Snippet)
11. Bullet The Blue Sky / Hands That Built America (Snippet) / When Johnny Comes Marching Home (Snippet)
12. Miss Sarajevo
13. Pride (In The Name Of Love)
14. Where The Streets Have No Name
15. One / Help (Snippet)

ENCORE

16. Until the End Of The World
17. Mysterious Ways
18. With Or Without You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back