Christmas Time (Don't Let The Bells End) you Communist Sun God Worshippers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"I Don`t care what you think as long as it`s about me,the best of us can find happiness in misery.."
I cannot get that song out of my head,I love it!:love:

Cassiekins :wave:

Justin and I are watching the 100 greatest songs of the 80s :lol: If you have Vh1, watch it, the list is pretty good :D

:wave: Hi Zee

I've seen it already. :wink:

I'm currently watching Christmas Party from The Office, and I watched Benihana Christmas from Season 3 of the Office last night. :lol:

Ah, I can understand how you could think that's weird. :wink:

My favourite thing is this picture of them in the tunnel across from the bridge, there's a music store that has the photo framed with the caption "U2 waiting for this store to open 1978" :lol:

My friend lives in a house that you can see in the Gloria video :lol:

Justin you gonna call Jenny? :lol: It's a San Francisco number, we know that now for sure! I wonder where she would be right now? And who exactly she was? Still alive? :hmm:

I managed B's in two of my classes that I was only hoping for C's in! :yippie: So the only grade I'm waiting for is my music grade, and that is a sure A for me. :D

I looked at my grade for my American Studies final, and I scored a 91. :hyper: That alone redeemed my grade so much in that class.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom