Christmas in November

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just took some of these and... taped them to my dorm room door :D

so far there's all the ones I made cept naked Adam, naked Edge, and Larry with the candy canes in his undies
heh heh

this was made by one of yous earlier this year, i can't remember who :)
3359%3B9%3B523232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2326%3D997%3D%3C%3A7%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3B9%3C%3A5%3B67ot1lsi

Hanover

Edge seeks revenge on Bono for always making him be the elf. Larry fills his usual role of Band "Bodyguard" while Adam worries about the cookies he left in the oven.

Hanover_Xmas.gif

Re: Hanover

oliveu2cm said:
Edge seeks revenge on Bono for always making him be the elf. Larry fills his usual role of Band "Bodyguard" while Adam worries about the cookies he left in the oven.

Hanover_Xmas.gif

:lmao:

this thread is genius!!!

Re: Hanover

oliveu2cm said:

Hanover_Xmas.gif

that picture made me laugh, but when i laughed, i blew some papers behind the computer. after i get them back from the depths behind the desk, i'm going to try to be creative with paint...cos i don't have photo-anything, and this looks like a lot of fun.:evil:

A purrfect gift you can enjoy all year long...

christmasgiftmwahahahaha.JPG

Argh! I don't think I can wait until Christmas to open him up!

Last edited:
LMAO THESE ARE ALL SO GREAT!

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAH

Ok so I have talked to a few people and secured a few more prizes...if anyone else has bootlegs or video compilations they would like to donate as prizes just PM me otherwise I will announce the prize list and the deadline in a few days...

BUT FOR NOW...

ON WITH THE SHOW!

You guys are cracking me UP!

Re: A purrfect gift you can enjoy all year long...

flaming june said:

Argh! I don't think I can wait until Christmas to open him up!

I always sneaked a peek before Christmas anyway.. *unwraps* :drool:

Thanks bonosloveslave! Yeah Adam loved that I took the iniative in my own hands to make cards for us.. :sigh: the things you do for love... ;)

snowman.gif

THIS IS THE GREATEST THREAD OF ALL TIME!!!!!!!

I have never laughed so hard all by myself in my life! The one with Bono and Ali ice skating is high on my list...where was he at my ice dancing session tonight?!?!

So much for going to bed early tonight!

:laugh: :D :lmao: :bow: :combust:

Kristie said:
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA
that is great
you even used my bonoclaus
:lmao:

:laugh: yeah I looked forever on the net for some stupid reindeers and I couldnt find any :scream: so I stole yours :shifty:

OK time for the rules!

I have confered with a few people and we decided the best way to judge it is with a poll. I will set up said poll in a week. So you have until next Monday to submit pictures for the contest!

Now I am trusting the poll NOT to be a popularity contest...if it looks like that is the way it is going then I will ignore the poll and have my brother judge the pictures...he doesn't know any of you so he can be impartial.

:D

Ok so now for the prizes. Olive and Erised have GRACIOUSLY offered additional prizes...we shall now have 1st, 2nd, 3rd and three honorable mentions!

Ok so the prizes are:

*drumroll*

A Rattle and Hum DVD

A VHS tailored to your choosing of U2 footage throughout the years...it can be based on your favorite guy OR your favorite Era OR a mix of both...there are two of these up for grabs.

A bootleg of the Achtung Baby Outtakes(3CD set)

A Bootleg of Bono's Solo work

A bootleg of your choosing from Olives EXTENSIVE collection

Not too shabby if you ask me!

They way the prizes will work is this...

First place...pick of the lot...you pick which of the six prizes you want most and it's yours.

Second Place will get choice of the five that are left

Third...choice of four that are left ect...

Kind of like a trickle down...the honorable mentions will get picked based on number of votes! :)

All in all no one really gets a raw deal since all of these prizes kick ass!

Thank you guys so much for making my day each time I check this thread! Remember you can still participate for a WEEK...so get to photoshoppin!

Much Love,
Fishy
P.S. If something is not clear just ask...I tired to explain it the best way I could!

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom