Christmas in November

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sicy said:
33599%3B%3B523232%7Ffp66%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B94%3D65%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E232334%3A8%3A5747ot1lsi

Is that a candy cane, or is Larry just happy to see us? ;)

:lmao: :lol: :lmao: :lol:

Oh, my god, I LOVE these!

I don't really have the experience with photoshop to do this stuff, nor do I know if my computer has the means for me to do that, so I'm probably not gonna be able to participate.

But these are fantastic-Fish Needs A Bicycle, your "Lift my days, light up my Christmas" one is cute, and Mona, LMFAO!

As for Sicy's...:ohmy: :shocked: :mac:...

You little devil, you...

Talk about a merry Christmas for all the Larry fans out there...

Angela

oh.....

my.................

god......................

I think I'm going to explode.

these pics are the most hilLARRYous (and I'm not even a Larry girl!!!!) pics I've ever seen. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Bloody hell

I LOVE CHRISTMAS / HANNUKAH (although I don't know much about hannukah or even if I've spelt it right - we don't really have it much in the UK) :confused: (I know a bit but not loads)

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE piccies please!!!

I'm going to play with some piccies this weekend......they make me :lmao:

Yay!
I love U2
!!!
(sorry - for all wirelings - having a Mod moment!!! sorry.....)

Lu
:wave:

THOSE PICS ARE SO GREAT! Good job, you are all so clever! I might just try to make one....this will be new to me!
off to PhotoImpact.......
I love the Manorah, that is classic! They are all amazing though!
I am thinking about sending my friends and family one every day for each day of the month of December!:lol:

dammit, snapfish shrunk it...and suck-i-fied it

:shifty:
This is what happens when there's nothing to do over here...

3359%3A39523232%7Ffp67%3Dot%3E2326%3D9%3B%3B%3D663%3Dxroqdf%3E232334%3A974549ot1lsi

FishNeedsABicycle said:

OMG! LMAO!!! We wish you a willy Christmas... :lmao:

Fishy, THANK YOU for the idea, I needed a good laugh!!!

Olive, :lol: at the U2 stocking stuffers! :wink:

Gotta go, Photoshop calls :evil:

You guys are awesome! This is hard:huh: I have been in photoimpact since my last visit and my head is spinning now!!!
You make it look easy to make these pics! Thanks for brightening up my boring night!
I want MORE Xmas Bono pics!:yes:

Thanks Sicy, thats beautiful!
(As I was sitting here still trying to put together something, but nothing is working!)
Um, can I ask how you seperate the front image from the background? Like if it a Xmas tree gif, but the background is white, how on earth do I seperate it to move it onto another pic?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom