Chicago, Toronto, Boston, and New York - PRE-SALE - All Discussion HERE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For Skydome, I mean Rogers Centre......use the subway to Union Station and walk across the Skywalk for the Toronto shows.

Yeah that's the best way to do it. I always stay with my aunt for concerts in Toronto. She lives in Grimbsy and I just take the Go Train into the city for show:D
It's kinda hectic after the show though

For Horizon members who bought tickets yesterday, did you log in through
u2.com to go to the TM website or did you just go through TM and type in your pre-sale code when prompted?

Yessah! Maine indeed! Saw your comment about the Pirates traffic after games. I agree, that's why I always see the B's at the Garden and take the Downeaster. Much better! haha. I already have a ticket for the Giants Stadium show, gonna Tap. Bridge it down thru Nanuet, NY and RT17 to East Rutherford.

SMB

Just go to ticketmaster.com and click on the Find Tickets link for the show you want. Then around 10am just put in your code and voila you'll have your tickets.... Don;t go through U2.com, not necessary....

Also, if anyone is planning on using a code for Dublin3 and wants to trade 2 GA's for Giants Stadium PM me...

Just go to ticketmaster.com and click on the Find Tickets link for the show you want. Then around 10am just put in your code and voila you'll have your tickets.... Don;t go through U2.com, not necessary....

Also, if anyone is planning on using a code for Dublin3 and wants to trade 2 GA's for Giants Stadium PM me...

Thanks.

:wave:

For Horizon members who bought tickets yesterday, did you log in through
u2.com to go to the TM website or did you just go through TM and type in your pre-sale code when prompted?

Either way works; using the link from U2.com lands you right on the specific show page, so it saves a few clicks.

Also note that your pre-sale code goes into the textbox to the right of where you select the number of tickets and Price Level - there isn't any label over the box, so it isn't obvious that that's where the code belongs.

Thought I'd throw in my $.02 about 2nd shows and 2nd leg:

They have shows in Charlottesville and Raleigh scheduled 2 days apart; those 2 cities are a 4 hour drive apart, like Foxborough and E. Rutherford.
So that implies that either

A) they have at least 2 complete stages leapfrogging (which would be typical), or

B) they can tear down and set up the whole thing fast enough to do shows 2 days apart

Either way, it says that doing 2nd shows in Chicago, Toronto, Foxborough, and Exit 16W is feasible.

As far as the pre-sale codes for a 2nd leg, it would be much less confusing and less prone to error for everyone if they issue new codes.

What?!?!??!??!???? Went on sale EARLY??!?????!???

SOB!!!!!!!

Oh well, I am MORE than GRATEFUL; this is the first time I've EVER been able to get in to TM online to get tickets for ANY U2 show.

4 Tickets at Soldier Field: Sec. 342, Row 2.

Couldn't be happier to be in the house for some church the night of Sept. 12th.

I was in Breathe as well.

Got 4 100 level tickets for Giants Stadium. My only concern is that they may be covered as they are in row 23.

I was going to get GA but I was thinking that GA this time around may be alot differnet than GA on Vertigo or Elevation as you are now on a football field rather than an arena floor.

I was doing a Breathe test run to see what I potentially might pull up in a 2nd Chicago show were to be announced. pleased to say it was really easy, pulled up GA's numerous times. didn't have any great 100 seats for $95, I think the best section that came up was 342.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom