Chicago II Setlist Watch and Party, Part II - DO NOT POST U2.COM SETLIST!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pop Artist said:

They snippeted Creep at a few Elevation shows... And Radiohead snippeted Please at one of their shows... :)

Are you serious?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

dabiggestu2fan said:

Yes they did i have the song creep song by U2 its pretty cool!

That's not U2. U2 has never fully covered Creep. Bono sung ONE LINE of it in Elevation.

I'm sick of incorrectly labelled songs floating around. Generally the fault of filesharing systems. :mad:

Axver said:

False. Totally false.

Thanks.

Anyone know definitively what songs they've rehearsed at any point before or during this tour that haven't made the setlist so far?

I'm seriously hoping for a "Dancing Barefoot" duet with Patti Smith on one of the MSG shows she's opening for.

T.B.

Pop Artist said:

They snippeted Creep at a few Elevation shows... And Radiohead snippeted Please at one of their shows... :)

I've heard a version of creep covered by U2. Does anyone know...? I think that it was aroung the Zoo TV/Zooropa era..

Axver said:

That's not U2. U2 has never fully covered Creep. Bono sung ONE LINE of it in Elevation.

I'm sick of incorrectly labelled songs floating around. Generally the fault of filesharing systems. :mad:

I remember trying to download the new Franz Ferdinand single, and getting some rap song about killing hookers...

Jamescorymiko said:
Hello All -

Just got home. Looks like Horses is a surprise, and Yahweh is moved up. Have I missed anything else? Any vids yet?

Uploading WGRYWH video right now. I also have a 12 second video of the IALW snippet that I'll put up.

Axver said:

Uploading WGRYWH video right now. I also have a 12 second video of the IALW snippet that I'll put up.

Hopefully we get a full version of Discotheque tonight :drool:

GibsonGirl said:
The transcript?! :hyper:

:yes:

Introducing Queen Bee and GibsonGirl's reactions to U2 playing Zoo Station at the opener in San Diego :happy:

Barbara (U2! 17 DAYS!) says:
OMG IF THEY REALLY PLAY ZOO STATION I WILL FAINT
Steph says:
OMG SO WILL I
OMG
OMG LOOK
10:10 pm: THE FLY - with a mean guitar solo and ending, with Bono repeatedly shouting "change!"
10:06 pm: ZOO STATION - with updated lyrics
THEY PLAYED IT
AKLSJAKLJKLSJ THEY REALLY PLAYED IT
Steph says:
UQHW#!
Steph says:
LIFJIJUOEHRNLIU@N!
YOU SHOULD'VE HEARD MY GASP JUST NOW.
Steph says: