Chicago, Boston, East Rutherford, Toronto Pre-Sale Thread #2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Question, I already used my horizon presale code and purchased tickets with my ticketmaster account. My brother is a boots subscriber, but doesnt have a credit card. Do you think they will cancel my order if I let him use my credit card? (under his ticket master account)

sorry solace, maybe they will hook up the boots members with GA.. can you imagine the outrage of Breathe members? :lol:

Good luck everyone!

WOOO!!! 4 GA's for Foxboro!!! First time going to see U2 ever:heart::heart:

So happy right now!

Solace, don't cry!:hug::hug: it will all work out keep an eye on the trading board here, someone is bound to have tickets to sell at face value.

September is still 6 months away too, and they will probably add a second show, they like Toronto way too much! lol

btw the next show listed isn't till the 20th, so if you need any further proof...

my friend was able to get 4 GAs to Boston with his Boots code.

he got through pretty easily without much 'searching' or wait time on that 1 page. system seems to be holding up.

stinks NY GA sold out before Boots got a chance.

I'm sure this is the question of the day, but I wonder what the ratio is between pre-sale GA tickets and ones available for the public?

Got 4 GA's to Chicago with a boots code. Buddy of mine didn't get them and he went in at the same time I did. I got seats 881-884. Looks like only 900-1000 GA's in the pre-sale. We may need to trade with someone down the line because we have more than 4 wanting to go.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom