Caption Thread Part 2...BOOM CHA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I read a recent article, maybe not fear but a dislike of cats...wait it just might be fear, Ill look for the srticle tonight,

It was in a mag late last year when the guys were being interviewed in the So, of France and while being interviewed
Larry leapt from his seat when he saw a cat, could have been a
kitten:shurg:...I'll look for the article!...said he did not like cats, but if he really leapt from his seat, it sounds more like fear:lol:

P.S..I :heart: Cats too!

Last edited:
Here it is people from Blender mag Nov 2004..
page 118:

Never get into a fight with Mullen because he's always got back up He might not necessarily thump you, Bono explains but you never know whos around the corner!

But right now the taut, tough beatmaster is observing a cute "kitten" as it skitters across the bare borards towards him.
The tiny ball of fur, no bigger than one of his sneakers, suddenly lunges and the fearless drummer"shreiks like a girl. "I HATE CATS"
he shrudders pathetically attempting to regain his composure.
"I had a terrible experience with one as a child!

**There you go people Larry his scared of "kittens":giggle:

Last edited:
BonoFox1 said:
page 118:

Never get into a fight with Mullen because he's always got back up He might not necessarily thump you, Bono explains but you never know whos around the corner!

But right now the taut, tough beatmaster is observing a cute "kitten" as it skitters across the bare borards towards him.
The tiny ball of fur, no bigger than one of his sneakers, suddenly lunges and the fearless drummer"shreiks like a girl. "I HATE CATS"

:laugh: Tough ol' "biker boy" Larry shrieking ... HA HA!! Wish I'd been the interviewer on that one!

On the other hand ... Poor guy. :| I wonder what happened that he's now a cat hater for life. (I love 'em, and own one myself.) Of course, that's his own business ... but goodness. That must have been one terrible experience!

I hope Bono and Edge don't take him through the big-cat house if and when they take their kids to the zoo in Dublin ....

rehersals.jpg

:bono: Edge, have I still got that booger --
:edge: YES!! Ya sod!!

1kitten.bmp

:larry: <out of photo, up in tree> Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! OMG, OMG — Get that thing outta here!!! RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!

:kitten: <thinking> ... why's that guy screaming? I didn't do anything — just leaped onto this tree stump! And he's bigger than me!

:bono: :edge: :adam: <sigh>

Last edited:
I've got a friend who had a terrible experience with a cat when she was a baby (I think the cat jumped into the cot and then curled up on top of her, half smothering her to death!). She is TERRIFIED of them and if she visits people with cats, runs screaming from the room if the cat approaches. :shrug:

blueeyedgirl said:
I've got a friend who had a terrible experience with a cat when she was a baby (I think the cat jumped into the cot and then curled up on top of her, half smothering her to death!). She is TERRIFIED of them and if she visits people with cats, runs screaming from the room if the cat approaches. :shrug:

Gosh ... that is awful. :( That would scar me for life, too. And it's one of the reasons I keep an eye on my cat when one of my friends visits with her son. My cat's very docile, and would never hurt the baby -- in fact, she hides if it's not me or my family members! -- but better safe than sorry. A cat can't tell an infant from a bundle of warm blankets.

BonoFox1 said:
page 118:

totally cracked up reading this:lmao:

Poor Larry...if I was him I would get counseling for his fear of kitties...:ohmy:

BonoFox1 said:
page 118:

larrycat.jpg
[/IMG]

Larry -hmm..why yes it is a beautiful day now..oh you like my shirt like this..

Kitten- Yeeeooowwwwrrrllllllllllllllllll

ps...microsoft paint rocks:rockon: :lmao:

:wave:

:shocked: With all the kitty talk, did anyone else think of Bun;;

Does Larry's phobia mean U2 didn't really go to Bun's house and have interviews;;;;

i think thats exactly what i means. i dont think bun ever saw larry's house o' stuff. no one has. :scratch: bun has some explaining to do.:wink:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom