Caption Thread #19: I swear it was THIS big!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
_42895421_u2_203.jpg

:bono:: Don't let it eat me!!
:edge:: Bono, it's okay. The dinosaur is only in the book.
:larry:: You seriously think it's going to eat you? Pfft...(explodes with laughter rolling around on the floor like a 5 year old)
:adam:: They're the best!:yikes::reject:

_42895421_u2_203.jpg

:bono:: Don't let it eat me!!
:edge:: Bono, it's okay. The dinosaur is only in the book.
:larry:: You seriously think it's going to eat you? Pfft...(explodes with laughter rolling around on the floor like a 5 year old)
:adam:: They're the best!:yikes::reject:
HAHA that cracked me up reminded me of something I did in one of my zoo tech classes recently :lol:

Charles Manson stole this thread from The Beatles. We're stealin' it back!

u2_bb_king_2.jpg

:bono: Excuse me, B.B., you're in my spot.
B.B.: Get outta here, Bono, I'm singin'.
:bono: But you're in my spot.
B.B.: Well, right now, it's my spot.
:bono: That is my spot. In an ever-changing world, it is a simple point of consistency. If my life were expressed as a function in a four-dimensional Cartesian coordinate system, that spot, at the moment I first stood on it, would be [0,0,0,0].
B.B.: It must be hell inside your head.
:bono: At times.

Bsgonnaget-cha.jpg

:bono: Let me in, let me in, Edge or I'll huff and I'll puff til I blow your beanie off!!!!!
:edge: Not by the hair of my chinny chin chin!!!!

Yeahh! :hi5:
I actually just saw it for the first time last night. But it is frickin' amazing!! :love:
:hi5:

At least you knew what it was going into it. I watched by myself teh first time expecting a horror movie, which is what I got until..."Wait a minute. That's Tim Curry..." then I was baffled for the rest of it. The previous musical numbers didn't tip me off, apparently :lol: But now it's one of my favourites and I'm a full-fledged Rocky Horror fan.

Now you have to go to a midnight showing :evil: and really have your cherry popped!

:lmao:
How did "I'm a sweet transvestite" not tip you off?! :lol:

OMG I sooo want to go to a midnight showing of it!!! My two best friends are gonna do it too. Now we just need to find out where to go. :hmm: We need to dress up. :evil:

When he came down in the elevator and turned around was when I went "Waaaaaaaaaait a minute..."

Aw, you're lucky. All my friends suck. None of them have seen RHPS, nor want to, I'm going to Green Day by myself, I go to the movies by myself... That's what I get for befriending Mormons who actually follow their religion, I guess.

When he came down in the elevator and turned around was when I went "Waaaaaaaaaait a minute..."

Aw, you're lucky. All my friends suck. None of them have seen RHPS, nor want to, I'm going to Green Day by myself, I go to the movies by myself... That's what I get for befriending Mormons who actually follow their religion, I guess.

*coughbulletinabiblecough* I remember Tre's pink hat.:cute:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom