Caption-ing #11: We kid because those U2 boys totally have it coming..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lemon Grrrrrl said:
:edge:: Einstein said the photoelectric effect can be summed up in the equation E=hv, where h is a number called Planck's constant, determined by measurement to be 6.6 x 10 -34 joule seconds. Or is it 10 -33 joule seconds? Aaaahhhh! I can't remember! :banghead:

:lmao:

I just :heart: science jokes with The Edge! :nerd: :reject: :giggle:

Okay, two captions, and I think the second one is the winner:

bonosununuthumbfn3.jpg

:bono:: Now, now, that's no way to wear a tie. *pulls it loose and crooked* Ahh, much better.

nycconcert41tp6.jpg

PLEBAns: Bono! Bono! You've got the best moobs! :hyper: Better than Larry's!
:bono:: Aw, shucks ladies, thank you! :sexywink:
:larry:: :mad:
:adam:: :uhoh: Uh oh, this could get ugly really quickly. Umm, Bono, you might want to move a little closer to John... and fast.

BEtorSept17.jpg

:bono: ...so I wanna call Angela Merkel on the speaker, and I'm pressing every button I can think of and the damn thing won't work!:banghead:
:edge: How about that button?
:bono: Which one?
:edge: The one that says "Call Angela Merkel"
:bono:....fuck this shit, I'm getting MacPhisto's old telephone.

toronto_a.jpg

:edge:...so you cross the blue wire with the red wire, lower the frequency, raise the amplitude by....
:bono:...all I understand is, either you just fixed my mike, or you've just shown me how to dismantle an atomic bomb.

edgebonocute.jpg

:bono:....zzzzz....
:edge: Bono?
:bono:....mmmm....
:edge: Aw, he's so cute when he's asleep.
:bono: ...mmm, Ali :drool:....darlin'....I love it when you do that...zzz....
:edge: :ohmy:...Okaaaaay....awkward....I'll be tuning my guitars now, bye!

ontheedge.jpg

:edge: It worked!:hyper: My super-high-jump boots worked! Wow, Bono, you look really little from up here!
:bono: Hey, mind if I borrow your boots so I can kick you to the moons?

bono_hand_mouth_edge_vertigo.jpg

:edge: Seriously, Bono, I hate to tell you, but your breath stinks. You really need to brush your teeth more frequently.
:bono: :huh: oops.

OR:

:edge: Shame on you, Bono. How could you?! In front of all of these people!
:bono: I'm sorry. I don't know how this could happen. But ... it just escaped me ....

ishfwilfvideo.jpg

:bono: Edge! Hey Edge... over here! Edge! Hey Edge!!! *singsong*Miiiister theeee Eeeeeeeeeedge! You're ignoring meeeeee...
:edge: *thinking* Just ingore him and he'll go away... ignore him, and he'll *hopefully* get bored and go away...

geegeelovesadam said:
ishfwilfvideo.jpg

:bono: Edge! Hey Edge... over here! Edge! Hey Edge!!! *singsong*Miiiister theeee Eeeeeeeeeedge! You're ignoring meeeeee...
:edge: *thinking* Just ingore him and he'll go away... ignore him, and he'll *hopefully* get bored and go away...
:lol: That's pretty much how it went down, too :wink:

kafrun said:
26075652.jpg

:bono: Look at us, Edge. Busking on the street for a living. We should've never kicked Larry and Adam out and made an album of whale songs.
:edge: Well there IS a male strip club across the street and -
:bono: Edge.. I'll sell YOU for PARTS before that happens, k?
:edge: :yikes: *strums guitar* :uhoh:

:lol: hahahaha whale songs! lol

extraordinary :lmao:

Madlibs? what is this you speak of in regards to the holy grail that is the mad lib :hmm:

Back
Top Bottom