Caption-ing #11: We kid because those U2 boys totally have it coming..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
16617-12-p.jpg

:bono: Ok, I'm going to give an impromptu performance right here on the street! The police could shut me down at any time, it'll be so exciting :hyper:
People on the street: :hyper:
:bono: Okay, are ye ready?? UNO!! ..uhhhhhhh.. what comes next?? :confused: Hang on.. I'm going to go review the lyrics. I'll be back!

16616-12-p.jpg

:bono: Okay, I'm back! :hyper: Here we go! UNO!! ...........................uhhhhhh................. ahhhh... feck, it's on the tip of my tongue........... does anyone have a teleprompter?

kafrun said:
16617-12-p.jpg

:bono Ok, I'm going to give an impromptu performance right here on the street! The police could shut me down at any time, it'll be so exciting :hyper
People on the street: :hyper
:bono Okay, are ye ready?? UNO!! ..uhhhhhhh.. what comes next?? :confused Hang on.. I'm going to go review the lyrics. I'll be back!
16616-12-p.jpg

:bono: Okay, I'm back! :hyper Here we go! UNO!! ...........................uhhhhhh................. ahhhh... feck, it's on the tip of my tongue........... does anyone have a teleprompter?

:lol:
bonopeacezs6.jpg

:bono: DOS!

err...Or is he giving the photographer the finger here? :hmm:

Kristin Machina said:

"Okay Adam..Adam...are you paying attention? This is the way you wave when you go for Miss America. You still have that dress right? Great...I have an idea for a video later...."

flybabe said:

*singing*
"If you want me and you know it, raise your hands"
*raise,raise*
"If you wantme and you know it, raise your hands"
*raise,raise*
"If you want me and you know it, and you're not afraid to show it, if you want me and you know it raise your hands"

fencedl7.jpg

:bono:Uh,do you think you could hand me those shiny keys,cause I coulden`t get that other shiny thing,plus I`m way to good looking to be locked up!? :grumpy:

:edge: Why the f**k do you think we are here,and you really need to stop,before I tell them something else...

OR

:bono: why are we here,what did we do?
: Disguised women police officers:Oh nothing, we just need you for a few things...
:edge: you might want to look behind you,did you notice that girls had locked us up?
:bono: yeah?
:edge:They have us right where they want us,in an Inclosed Environment!
:both: We surrender!

Last edited:
flybabe said:
fencedl7.jpg

:bono:Uh,do you think you could hand me those shiny keys,cause I coulden`t get that other shiny thing,plus I`m way to good looking to be locked up!? :grumpy:

:edge: Why the f**k do you think we are here,and you really need to stop,before I tell them something else...

OR

:bono: why are we here,what did we do?
: Disguised women police officers:Oh nothing, we just need you for a few things...
:edge: you might want to look behind you,did you notice that girls had locked us up?
:bono: yeah?
:edge:They have us right where they want us,in an Inclosed Environment and the plane is too far to run to!
:both: We surrender!

Last edited:
Angell said:

*singing*
"If you want me and you know it, raise your hands"
*raise,raise*
"If you wantme and you know it, raise your hands"
*raise,raise*
"If you want me and you know it, and you're not afraid to show it, if you want me and you know it raise your hands"

:lmao: That's so cute! Well done, Angell!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom