Can someone please...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sevikins

Refugee
... post the (Black and White) pics from that day in New York City's JFK Airport when Bono was doing that thing with sending Xmas presents to kids. I've seen them at a site but they're small and I want the ones from Yahoo News Site, where it was HUGE! :drool: :scream: Those were absolutely some of the best pics of the man!
Please Someone-- gotta have it. If it's too big to post, please email it to me Thanks :wave:

3374259523232%7Ffp6%3A%3Dot%3E2328%3D%3B44%3D8%3A4%3Dxroqdf%3E232338%3A4%3A%3C%3B58ot1lsi

3374259523232%7Ffp65%3Dot%3E2328%3D%3B44%3D8%3A4%3Dxroqdf%3E232338%3A4%3A%3C%3B59ot1lsi

I hope you mean these
Enioy

Ooh yummy honey

Yes those!!!
Now I'm being more picky... how about ones gotten directly from the news site itself?
Sorry about being such a hoe about it... for me size does matter :wink:

Btw: Thanks Bono Q. I'm just a bit anal ((o_O' oO (anal?))) about my pics.

Last edited:
Re: Ooh yummy honey

Sevikins said:
Yes those!!!
Now I'm being more picky... how about ones gotten directly from the news site itself?
Sorry about being such a hoe about it... for me size does matter :wink:

Btw: Thanks Bono Q. I'm just a bit anal ((o_O' oO (anal?))) about my pics.

At least your thread hasn't ended up three pages long like mine about trying to find a pic. :reject:

I have a lot of those black and white pics but they all have a size similar to the one which Bono Q posted. I have no clue where I got them :scratch:

If you are interested tell me and I'll send you an e-mail with them because I'm afraid snapfish will shrink them :mad:

Yeah, that'd be great thanks Teehee.
My email's in the first post under ME ((Underlined))

Sorry for posting so late
:: Moron because she hasn't checked it again after the second reply ::

Back
Top Bottom