Buenos Aires II Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Diane L said:
Okay, I figured out there's a live link...I tried to get on it and it won't work!!!

I love my Mac, but not right now!!!

I am very very cry! :sad:

:hug:

I'm on a Mac too :sad: It works on my laptop (which is about to die), but not my normal computer :sad:

ThoraSEB said:
Diane - both of us are cry!! :hug: This is so unfair! I wanna watch! :scream: :rant: I HATE my computer tonight.

Thora what browser are you using? I know on my Mac at work I have trouble with Windows Media files when I use Safari.

the radio is from the same night as the video..Just heared it loud and clear during the SYCMIOYO speech

zwervers2 said:
the radio is from the same night as the video..Just heared it loud and clear during the SYCMIOYO speech

but the radio is playing last night show.

zwervers2 said:

Sure? Because the radio's totally silent for me now. I was trying to check the two but that's entirely failed now.

all I'm seeing is a black screen, and I'm hearing no sound, what's going on?

carof_77 said:

but the radio is playing last night show.

Uh, no it's not. It went live to today's, I was listening at the start before this video link came along.

benito - I'm using IE.

Diane - I am definitely looking forward to the boot, whenever it will be available.

Oh well. At least I can live vicariously through all of you that can see it.

i am on a mac and i CAN see it.
my video is tiny, but i can see it on safari browser.

walkon11 said:

Yep yep...how crazy is this???

so it's definately live then? right?..I can't imagine the announcers..hell I don't know..man the chicago dvd sucks when you see bono sing SYCMIOYO here...:drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom