Buenos Aires I Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
francy said:
yes, franz start at 20..u2 at 22..i'm sure because my friend is at the concert

That's a rather long gap between opener and U2 ...

hi thora...

but i'm sure of the time..because my friend ( the one who called me from mexico)is going to the concert tonight
he gave me the time

u2 en vivo per kabul...
from 20..live trasmission for kabul
they said it right now!!
did u heard it??

HELLO, HELLO!!

:wave: :wave:

Unfortunately for me these South American shows are happening right as I teach my classes.

:(

I'm predicting that as soon as I get home, the concert will be ending.

Still, I hope it's going to be a GREAT show.
Have a FUN party every-one!

Last edited:
francy said:
u2 en vivo per kabul...
from 20..live trasmission for kabul
they said it right now!!
did u heard it??

Yup, I did! I thought it was 20:00 now...I'm all confused on the time zones, I guess another 45 mins.

I understand some Spanish...and some accents better than others, this one is hard because they are so fast.

It is about 10-15 minutes after 8pm in Buenos Aires right now.

Does Franz Ferdinand have an extended set compared to other openers on the tour? :shrug:

Why am I getting so much damn U2 on my iTunes shuffle? I put it on shuffle in the hope it would play songs and bands that I'd forgotten about. :mad:

:wave: hello everyone! I'm definitely hoping for full band MOTD tonight... but even acoustic would be amazing!

I'll be popping in and out, I hope it's a live broadcast :drool:

LemonMacPhisto said:
Does Franz Ferdinand have an extended set compared to other openers on the tour? :shrug:

quite possibly. Especially if they are the only opening act. Speaking of which, were there any other opening acts for South America or just the one, unlike the European stadium shows?

Axver ,
What shows r u doing again ?
I'm going to both Melb & Adel .......we should do beers !!
I found that record shop in nobby's beach and picked up a couple of things ....cheers

RA-D said:

quite possibly. Especially if they are the only opening act. Speaking of which, were there any other opening acts for South America or just the one, unlike the European stadium shows?

I think it was just 1 opening act per show, therefore the set could be larger than the others

which wouldn't be a bad thing, Franz Ferdinand represent the few good things in today's popular music scene IMO.

I'm probably going to miss the start of the show since I'll be enroute home at the time (depending on what time it REALLY is down there right now ;-) ) Hopefully I can get back on this stream when I do get home.

celticbhoy said:
Axver ,
What shows r u doing again ?
I'm going to both Melb & Adel .......we should do beers !!
I found that record shop in nobby's beach and picked up a couple of things ....cheers

You found the shop? Excellent! Do you think it'd be worth my time to find it too?

I'll be at all the shows apart from Adelaide. Drinks in Melbourne sounds good, though I'll take wine rather than beer. :wink:

im hoping to record it im listening right now
its 8.28pm over there

u2 normally go on at around 9-15pm?
but i can wait whatever time it airs @

would luv to hear 'a man and a women'
or ' one step closer'

BB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom