Brisbane Setlist Watch & Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
dolphyu2 said:
Encore:
17- Zoostation
18- The Fly
18- With Or Without You
19- The Saints Are Coming
20- Angel Of Harlem
21- Kite

It is reported on AAP that Bono paid tribute to the Go Betweens frontman, Grant McLennan, by singing a snippet of “Streets of Your Town”.

KITE!!!!

I always thought that would be the best closer. I thought maybe there would be a second encore?

Or is there???

dolphyu2 said:
Encore:
17- Zoostation
18- The Fly
18- With Or Without You
20- Angel Of Harlem
21- Kite

It is reported on AAP that Bono paid tribute to the Go Betweens frontman, Grant McLennan, by singing a snippet of “Streets of Your Town”.

Cool ........and Kite...... yeah!!!

roll on 18th Nov....

I :heart: U2

dolphyu2 said:
Encore:
17- Zoostation
18- The Fly
18- With Or Without You
20- Angel Of Harlem
21- Kite

Now THAT is an encore and I am now offically very jeleous and off to try to win the Euromillions Lottery!!!

Great great Gig

phillyfan26 said:
That's one short setlist.
same amount of songs as they played during the brisbane Zoomarang show. (excluding unchained melody and cant help falling in love)

I think there was two encores. After WOWY, probably left, then came back to play Saints.

phillyfan26 said:
That's one short setlist.

Hmm... 21 songs is pretty much the average for a U2 show, it's not especially short.

Although with no Miracle Drug and no All Because of You there was not that many Bomb songs in that set. Not a complain really, just an observation. Always thought MD was a bit of a downer.

Shouldn't we start a new thread now?

How is 22 songs a short setlist? As far as I know, they haven't played many more songs during other gigs of the tour.
And I think the setlist rocks, especially the encore, Saints, Angel AND Kite, that's just brilliant. The fans must be so hyped up by now.

gr@cie said:

Yep! I'll be up in the rafters with my daughter though as I only got D Reserve tix for the Sunday show

Will you be there?

yeah, definately! Got GA again for Sunday too!

I'm going to be sooooooo knackered after that weekend, haha! But it's gonna be so worth it, of course! :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom