Boston 3 Setlist thread-Let the games begin!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bonoishot said:

its a deal ;)

where abouts are you in the UK? i'm near blackpool

I'm down in High Wycombe, Bucks :)...are u going to any of the UK shows?

Drea said:
Just be glad you two weren't in for the setlist party on Thurs night *G* Went through 4 threads before it was over! :laugh:

and I'm sure we all missed something, it was so hard to keep up :crazy: I went back and saw all kinds of posts I missed the first time.. Will there be more dancing tonite? :dance:

bonoishot said:

yea manchester :hyper: hoping to get tix for twickenham

sorry to go off topic everyone

I might cya in manchester then...got GA's for both shows :D.

What are u after by way of Twickenham tickets?...which night & what kinda ticket?...depending on what u'r after, might be able to help u :)

ditto...sorry for off topic-ness

Lila64 said:

and I'm sure we all missed something, it was so hard to keep up :crazy: I went back and saw all kinds of posts I missed the first time..

We were going at about a page every 45 seconds there at one point.

It got the craziest when there were 5 people talking about The Office 10 people posting dancing pictures and another 20 talking about the setlist :hyper:. It was outta control though.

timothius said:

As you will soon learn. The is no such thing as off topic here. :wink:

Wait until the horde of Plebans arrive. :wink:

I should be able to cope with all this I think...it'll be like chat...total chaos! :D

I also asked her if she's seen Axver by the sound board but there's no sign of him yet... I wonder if he really exists :hmm::wink:

daygloeyes2 said:
UK Tan I noticed you're looking for tix to 12/4. I'll be there. Hope to see you there too. Good luck! :)

I'm sure something will turn up...if not, I'll still turn up praying they drop tix on the day. If u hear of anyone desperate to sell their tix, please let me know...I'd be eternally grateful :)

UKTan said:

I might cya in manchester then...got GA's for both shows :D.

What are u after by way of Twickenham tickets?...which night & what kinda ticket?...depending on what u'r after, might be able to help u :)

ditto...sorry for off topic-ness

woz kinda hoping for GA's both nights , know someone who is after a ticket for 19th aswell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom