Bono's Surgery and Tour Impact - Info & Discussion Here - Part 2 [update post #370]

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think Bono is lying in bed, propped up on loads of fluffy pillows, laptop on his lap, reading this thread and thinking:

"..... oh my god."

:lol:

I don't know. I'm starting to think all these people at the bottom of the page are here more to see our slow descent into insanity than to get any real news.

That's why I'm here. :D

That one guy on that one team shouted "this one's for Bono!" and then sunk a 9-pointer from the men's room of the arena.

Until I hear otherwise, I'm going to assume that everything is a result of Bono's back surgery.

I can confirm this is true. This morning I dreamed I was Bono recovering from back surgery and I woke up with a sore back. It had absolutely nothing to do with me packing up boxes for our move this week.

Bacon aside, I did another drive by tonight of Rice Eccles in SLC and here's what I found... A good 50-ish U2 trucks still parked across the street from the stadium. Another 12 or so trucks in the stadium, along with 2 cranes and several pieces of the ramp. :hmm:

This is apropo of nothing - but it seems clear that the entire claw is not in Minneapolis, no?

Bacon aside, I did another drive by tonight of Rice Eccles in SLC and here's what I found... A good 50-ish U2 trucks still parked across the street from the stadium. Another 12 or so trucks in the stadium, along with 2 cranes and several pieces of the ramp. :hmm:

This is apropo of nothing - but it seems clear that the entire claw is not in Minneapolis, no?

Quick, sneak in and see if the the claw really is a space ship!!

Well, I suppose there's no rush to get there. Maybe they're currently in a holding pattern. Rather than rescheduling all the moving trucks etc, they are just staying there until it would have left normally? Maybe?

With so little info, all we have is speculation.

Anyone else think these rocket launch cancelations also have anything to do with Bono's back? No? Ok

SMB

Of course. It's BONO we're talking about here. If he's not ok, the whole world holds its breath and life comes to a stop.

Bono's bad back is why I am having issues with my right knee. :tsk:

I decided to show some solidarity yesterday by developing some pretty heavy back pain after running. :uhoh:

.... can someone bring back in that bacon we were talking about earlier today?

Please not. I'm vegetarian. :no:

I have woken up (after fitful dreams about bacon), drunk a cup of coffee, and, in the absence of further comment from u2.com have jumped to my own conclusion.

Bono is fine. U2.com are trying to secure enough hits to secure 'most often visited official band site of the month' award and are being sponsored by the makers of the replacement F5 key. Time has moved eerily slowly over the past three days. I should be getting excited about flying to LA next week... b u t j u s t c a n ' t f i n d t h e
e n t h u s i a s m.

Hi, what you think - if u2.com is waiting with news about the tour so it means there is a chance for normal schedule , I mean no cancellation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom