A Little Bit More New Album Discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This whole last page is so weird. :crack:

Also rennowba why would you be gutted when an album is released that you already listened to?

Because I'd spoiled new album day by listening to a leak. I got the different cd packages and it was an anti climax cause I'd already listened to it. I'm adamant not to listen to any leak this time and save it till I get the cd

Because I'd spoiled new album day by listening to a leak. I got the different cd packages and it was an anti climax cause I'd already listened to it. I'm adamant not to listen to any leak this time and save it till I get the cd

Ah gotcha. :up:

That's cool. I however look forward to spoiling myself. :wink:

remember when North Star was written as a tribute to Johnny Cash? Optimus Prime?

00311185%20-%20440x260.jpg

Walt is third in my favorite characters list, behind Bauer and Locke. as NSW said, Bauer can protect this house and will. Walt probably could too.

oh shit, just realized another 30 posts and we will need another new thread, after this one accomplished so.......much.

made you look

made you look again, bitches!

you just COULDN'T help yourself, COULD YOU? :sexywink:

Forgot about that Walt. Did my best to block Michael out of my memory too. "BUT THAT'S MY SON!" so annoying after the 1,000,000th time.

Luckily Globo14 is here to show us what to do when that happens!

I went to a pool party earlier, then I came home and grilled, and now having eating my fill I opened up a bottle of what I thought would be something refreshing and poured it into my chilled glass only to realize its the cheap shit I serve to certain unwanted guests instead of the stuff I want when im feeling like a sexy beast.

So I have to either suck it up and drink this garbage or pour it down the drain (foul) and start again.

In my younger days I would just drink it, however, life is too fucking short. Im gonna pour this shit down the drain and start all over.

That's that.

Wow, Bono has finally become a (late) hippie. I guess we all know now which musical direction U2 are taking with their new album.

He's a man.
He has a hat
He is going to get tan

Just sayin'

Take the TAN out, since Bono gets red before he even starts to get tanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom