Bono's Dancing Girls VII - Were you one of the chosen? Wish you were? Post/chat here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
zoney! said:

My ears do not lie.

I am not sure who 4th rock is...but did you buy tickets from someone who got tickets from the band then?

:eyebrow:

Someone in the group had tickets from the band. there was concern about what time the tickets come up from "the band"

Fancy seeing you here, Jeff :wink:

zoney! said:

Someone in the group had tickets from the band. there was concern about what time the tickets come up from "the band"

yes, but Khelia did NOT get her tickets from the band. you overheard a snippet of a conversation, and assumed it was her band tickets. you were WRONG, and yet relayed this false information to other people as if it was a FACT. next time, maybe you should try asking someone, in order to ascertain the truth, before you make faulty assumptions and post them on a public message board.

in addition, i don't understand why you are so concerned with who has band tickets, and why you are listening to other people's conversations.

give it a break, Zoney. Email the people you want to speak with directly if your curiosity is uncontainable. This is a thread about dancing girls, as others have pointed out.

Forty, lots of people talk to Bono when he comes out to meet fans at soundcheck, and I'm assuming that is how Harlequinn talked to him. It is kind of you not to make assumptions based on all the idle speculation that has occurred on interference. I can say that the people I know on the front row get there because they sleep in cars, tents, and sleeping bags.

Yay for the LA Twins! What a great moment on stage :heart: Sorry if any of the nastiness here detracts from your wonderful experience.

iluvbeerandu2 said:
Good that she was able to use her assets to get what she wants.

Lets try to not personally attack each other.
Asking questions and discussing your opinion is fine but please no personal attacks.

LATwins said:

Hey!

Just got back from Portland. It was an amazing experience. It was our second time on rail this tour and we were so surprised when Bono wanted the both of us on stage. It was so much fun and we will never forget it! :)

I was absolutely thrilled to hear that you two got pulled up!! What a way to end the leg - how amazing for you both! Congratulations. :hug:

I have already congratulated you girls as well as Mandy, but congrats again! :D I actually thought you would get picked for Detroit. As I mentioned, you are both beautiful and with that Middle Eastern look (I assume you are of that heritage :uhoh: sorry if you are not) it was a clear fit for MW...

You both did great :up:

Lila64 said:
^do you know the LA Twins? :hmm:

I do know the Twins... either that or I should consider a restraining order since they were always at the shows with me. :wink: In Portland I was with the rest of our group that didn't want to wait out all day at the back of the ellipse and we had a feeling that they would get up on stage that night. I'm pretty sure the people around us thought we were completely crazy jumping up and down like fools when they got up there.

Girls, I would've totally "let" you stay up there for WOWY. :wink:

Dyann

another pic of the LA Twins! so beautiful!!! :heart:

9743-3.jpg

ruffian said:
Forty, lots of people talk to Bono when he comes out to meet fans at soundcheck, and I'm assuming that is how Harlequinn talked to him. It is kind of you not to make assumptions based on all the idle speculation that has occurred on interference. I can say that the people I know on the front row get there because they sleep in cars, tents, and sleeping bags.

I'm also assuming she talked to him at a soundcheck, but that's why I wanted to ask her myself (along with my other questions). I think she should have a chance to defend herself, and then everyone can hear both sides of the story.

Oh, also... One more question for you guys "in the know" lol. When you get "band" tickets, what exactly does that entail? Are they a guarantee into the ellipse? What makes them different from ordinary tickets? Maybe I can try to get some of them through ETS next time. :ohmy:

Last edited:
anjarw said:
09/12 – Toronto – Amarpreet (Wowy)

11/18 – Atlanta – Lisa (Wowy)
11/19 – Atlanta – ? (Mysterious Ways)

12/12 – Charlotte - ? (Elevation) & Dana (Mysterious Ways & Wowy)

Hope this can be of some help . . .

I know that the same girl (Dana) got on stage ATL 2 (11/19) and Charlotte (12/12) - - that's the same Dana.

Also, I was thinking that Amarpreet was on stage during WOWY in NY on 10/8 (just after Jilly and her sister)??! I believe that is correct.

However, if he was also on stage in Toronto, I don't know. But I believe it was 10/8 that he was on stage.

Thanks so much for trying to keep track. Can't wait to see the project you're working on for your site. :yes:

forty said:

I'm also assuming she talked to him at a soundcheck, but that's why I wanted to ask her myself (along with my other questions). I think she should have a chance to defend herself, and then everyone can hear both sides of the story.

Oh, also... One more question for you guys "in the know" lol. When you get "band" tickets, what exactly does that entail? Are they a guarantee into the ellipse? What makes them different from ordinary tickets? Maybe I can try to get some of them through ETS next time. :ohmy:

ETS tickets say "band" on them only because they get their tickets directly from promoters. They have nothing to do with the ellipse, VIP passes, or anything else. If someone who works for the band orders tickets for friends (which are purchased just like any other tickets) they also say "band" and also do not have special privileges attacked.

Harlequinn did post in response to some of the ugly attacks on her in the thread where most of that was going on:
http://forum.interference.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=3279891#post3279891

OMG!! That picture is surreal!! Thank you soooooo much for finding it.

And yes, We have been in the ticket drop line for about 70% of this tour. :0) It was well worth every show!!!

THe boots: We were freezing in portland as well as Omaha and SLC. Those boots kept us warm....we NEVER expected to get on stage so we left them on for the show. LOL.

THANKS again everyone for the kind words!!

Lots of love...

Yay! That picture is awesome! I still haven't downloaded the pics I took although I'm sure I didn't get very many good ones since I couldn't stand still. I hope more people have some pics that they'll share!

Dyann

LATwins said:
There are MANY fans out there that have been walked into the shows without ticket or even with tickets. :yes:

That is true. It's not just dancing girls who get special treatment or consideration :wink:
Cute picture LATwins!
:D

ruffian, LAtwins - thanks for the info about the band tickets.

Harlequinn - I guess I'm just still blown away that you and your friends had the energy to keep working for such great spots night after night after night (by sleeping out, pitching tents, etc). I just wish I had the drive (and money! LOL) to do that for multiple shows. Alas, I could only go to one (Portland). Anyway... thanks for taking the time to respond.

Anja, no one was pulled up at all for Toronto 4. Imagine! :shocked:

anjarw said:
need some help girls :)

i'm getting videos of every girl on stage from u2rulesmyworld soon. now i'm trying to put together a list for all Leg 3 concerts. the fact that i've not been to any, makes it a bit harder :huh:

so could the people who have been to the concerts just let me know if i've got all people on that list, or if i'm missing anybody?
if i've put a question mark, it just means i don't know the name of that person, let me know if you can help me out there as well

09/12 – Toronto – Amarpreet (Wowy)
09/14 – Toronto – Jessica (Bad)
09/16 – Toronto – Menew (Out of control)
09/17 – Toronto - ??

Niamh_Saoirse said:

Fancy seeing you here, Jeff :wink:

I heard I was mentioned.

Getting into those spots by pitching tents nightly? :lol:

right.

Anyway....

Congrats to those who have been pulled up on stage! I truly think it is a great and UNIQUE thing that many should be allowed to share.

And hopefully good karma will pay off! (hint)

all of you girls are beautiful - I'm so proud at how well you all represented u2 fans this year

LA twins - You both look great but I want your Uggs:wink:

anjarw said:
need some help girls :)

i'm getting videos of every girl on stage from u2rulesmyworld soon. now i'm trying to put together a list for all Leg 3 concerts. the fact that i've not been to any, makes it a bit harder :huh:

so could the people who have been to the concerts just let me know if i've got all people on that list, or if i'm missing anybody?
if i've put a question mark, it just means i don't know the name of that person, let me know if you can help me out there as well

12/09 – Buffalo - ? (Sunday bloody Sunday) & ? (Mysterious Ways & Wowy)

Hi there!! The girl pulled up onstage in Buffalo's name is Darota.

YEAH FOR THE TWINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are my best friends and I LOVE THEM. I am glad they got picked after so many shows dancing in the BACK of the ELIPSE (with me most of the time!!!!) Just really bummed that I wasn't there to share it with them. But, very grateful to have heard it through the cell phone call from them. Yes, I heard the show via cell phone because they felt bad that I was not able to make it this show, even when they were getting pulled up, they left the phone for me to hear the show still. YOU GO GIRLS!!!!

KHELIA!!!!!!! I got your back, don't hear the negativity. Missing you in Cali!

*I NEVER post, but after hearing the weirdness said about my Twinsies and Khelia, I am coming out of the woodwork.*

Be happy for any girl that goes on stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom