bono's and edge's kids

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
EPandAmerica said:
There's another picture of Sian, that I can't seem to find. It must have been on my old computer. It is from the Elevation tour and Morleigh is holding her up to see her Daddy play guitar. I have had that picture in my mind all day long. :sad: :sad: Does anyone have that one to post?

I'm not sure if it's Morleigh or not though. I heard it was just one of the crew.

a49a4c0a.jpg

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
Bono sings for Sian:

http://s56. .com/d.aspx?id=2MJSJL6ZD4NUT18EWSXSG5PI66

:sad: :sad:

thanks Lies. Really sadning news and I hope and pray she'll be fine.
I don't want to start any speculation here, but it seems like they already knew then than Sian wasn't doing well.
In hindsight, I can't imagine how Edge even got through those gigs :(

It was said that the little girl has leukemia. :(
The delay of the tour-start way back in march last year was due to her illness as well.

Ellfriend, it's not possible to PM you, so I hope the mods don't mind me posting this here. I don't think it's such a big secret anymore either so..as long as we don't make far out assumptions.

Okay thank you. It doesn't look good does it :( My heart goes out to them......how terribly sad. She is the same age as my daughter..........:sad:

Last edited:
Edgette said:

I'm not sure if it's Morleigh or not though. I heard it was just one of the crew.

a49a4c0a.jpg

Such a cute little girl..and cute pic looking at her daddy! So sad..I hope she gets well soon.

She is so cute. I hate it when stuff like this happens to little kids. It's not fair.

tuwie said:
here's another from the day of Edge and Morleigh's wedding
EMkids2.jpg

God, she looks just like her daddy here..the little Edgette. It looks like she was the flower girl..So sad to look at these :sad:

according to most articles, and the pictures, it were just the Boys.. not all four of B's kids..
does anybody have these articles in full size? the last one I can't read..

It does say in the last article that all 4 of the kids are there, the girls just aren't in the pictures.

senrab said:
It does say in the last article that all 4 of the kids are there, the girls just aren't in the pictures.

That's right. The reason the girls weren't in the boat pictures is because they (their parents) were taking the boys to the zoo. Most teenage girls I know could definitely think of better things to do than go to the zoo with their little brothers.

why isn't Bono wearing his sandals btw.. :giggle: he looks cute there...
and they both walk alike.. both have their heads down aswell

wenda said:

Sian is pronounced 'Sigh-Ann'.

My cousin pronounces it (her name) "Shawn." I also know twin men who are both named Sean. One is "Shawn" and the other is "See-an." Very weird.

I've heard Sian pronounced Shawn as well, but I've heard her father (as well as Uncle Bono in Buenos Aires) say Sigh-Ann, so have to go with that...

ok question
has anyone here been to the 1st concert in Amsterdam (13.07.05)?
I was standing right at the circle (outer side) and 2 (or 3?) young girls walked by before the supporters came on (Kaiser Chiefs & The Killers). I just remember that one was blonde and the others weren't. they where very styled and i just thought ":eyebrow: eh .. at a concert? i guess daddy got you special entrance and you will all brag about it. I bet you do not even like U2".. yes, ugly envy showed its face, i am ashamed ;)

anyways, I did not pay further attention untill Bono kinda ruffles through one of the girls pony tail as he walked by (they where standing in that area between the circular stage and the barriers on the inner side). After a while the girls left .. I think. At least they where gonne suddenly.

So yeah. What a messy description, but has anyone seen that (any dutchies here?) and can tell me whether those where his girls (+friend) or so? Damn, i did not realize back then that his kids probably pop up every now and then as well and I had not seen current pics of the girls back then.

:shrug: now i will never know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom