bono's and edge's kids

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
a-mole said:
ok question
has anyone here been to the 1st concert in Amsterdam (13.07.05)?
I was standing right at the circle (outer side) and 2 (or 3?) young girls walked by before the supporters came on (Kaiser Chiefs & The Killers). I just remember that one was blonde and the others weren't. they where very styled and i just thought ":eyebrow: eh .. at a concert? i guess daddy got you special entrance and you will all brag about it. I bet you do not even like U2".. yes, ugly envy showed its face, i am ashamed ;)

anyways, I did not pay further attention untill Bono kinda ruffles through one of the girls pony tail as he walked by (they where standing in that area between the circular stage and the barriers on the inner side). After a while the girls left .. I think. At least they where gonne suddenly.

So yeah. What a messy description, but has anyone seen that (any dutchies here?) and can tell me whether those where his girls (+friend) or so? Damn, i did not realize back then that his kids probably pop up every now and then as well and I had not seen current pics of the girls back then.

:shrug: now i will never know

I didnt see them on the first night in amsterdam but on the third night i was at the rail from the b stage at edges side and there were three girls standing between the rail and the stage. They were all dressed in kinda gypsy styled clothing so i quessed they probably were related to the band. There are some pics of those girls..ill see if i have them on my pc

LostAtMoon said:
This picture is from August, 11th 2005 in Madrid. We can see Jordan (the girl who's laughing).

I have another picture of her but I can't find now.:shrug:

c0b62304.jpg

OH my goodness, and to the left of Jordan, the girl with the bangs is Blue Angel!!!

Pop Artist said:
This is from when they were in Copenhagen for Vertigo, I *think* that is Eve in the background, on the right:

BonoEdgeCopenhagen.jpg

That girl right behind Bono is none other than the uber-elusive Arran Evans.

No, it's not. It's Arran Evans.

I'm not trying to sound like a know it all, but I've seen other pics of Arran and it is her. :yes: ;)

absintheminded said:
No, it's not. It's Arran Evans.

I'm not trying to sound like a know it all, but I've seen other pics of Arran and it is her. :yes: ;)
I think you might be right. It looks like Catriona, but it looks even more Edge's girl. She's a dead ringer for her mother too :hmm:

Yeah, I've gone back and looked at other pics of Catriona and there is a difference! Good spotting!! Any you're right, the other pics are of Blue Angel.... :wink:

I remember reading somewhere that Jordan said Bono jokingly called her a loser for not having a boyfriend yet at age 16... not sure if it's true tho!

Last edited:
Blog of Arran Evans. Add www in front, cause I'am not allowed to post links.
There are her pictures in Eze, and with her family. Enjoy

*link removed by Sicy

Please do not post links to the band members' or band members' childrens' blogs.

This is an invasion of their privacy.

If she would like it private, it wouldn"t be that easy to find. Do you keep your private pictures on the web, under your own name? If you don't want anybody to see them? Come on...

JCOSTER said:
:applaud: Sicy!

The band goes to to much trouble keeping their private lives private especially with the kids.

I agree, however, this blog is incredibly easy to find. Plus, Edge's two oldest daugthers are both in their early 20's. There's not much he can do to keep his kids private if they chose to do something like a blog under their names.

i got here a little late, but i saw a post with an expired you link where Bono was singing to Sian? I'm really curious to hear this.
any chance someone could repost please?
thanks<3

What you all do in private is fine and your business, if the blog easy to find then by all means look at it all you want. I dont argue that its not easy to keep your private life totally private, especially on the web.

However this site is privately owned, with rules, and one of them includes giving the band and their kids a level of decency and respect. The links will not be allowed to be posted here. Allowing some of the paparazzi type photos is already pushing it, in my opinion.

If anyone wants to discuss it further you're welcome to pm/email me. Otherwise, we can move on.

Please stop pm'img me for the link! I found it on my own, not from the link that Sicy removed. I'm not giving it out!!!!!!

:crazy: I never should have said anything about it at all. I just wanted to bring up a point about it.

arw9797 said:
Please stop pm'img me for the link! I found it on my own, not from the link that Sicy removed. I'm not giving it out!!!!!!

:lol:

You're right, it's very easy to find. GOOGLE, my friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom