bono's and edge's kids

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hm I wasn't there, but I am dutch however ;)
maybe you can find a picture of them at u2-vertigo-tour.com... they have them selected by date and stuff... Ill check it a little later... :wink: a day not at PLEBA, got a lot of catching up to do

BonoFox1 said:
Hewsons.jpg

This one is from Sarajevo and Bono is holding his Bosnian passport. Taken back in 2001, when they came for Sarajevo Film Festival.
It's been a while! :|

Last edited:
pattip2000 said:

what is this picture from?

Electrical storm documentary U2 Sur Mer, Best of 1990-2000 dvd, with french subtitles... it's incredibly funny, Bono's imitating Antons accent, well he tries! and Eve runs away from him after that btw... and Bono chokes on his posh language... :lol:

a-mole said:
ok question
has anyone here been to the 1st concert in Amsterdam (13.07.05)?
I was standing right at the circle (outer side) and 2 (or 3?) young girls walked by before the supporters came on (Kaiser Chiefs & The Killers). I just remember that one was blonde and the others weren't. they where very styled and i just thought ":eyebrow: eh .. at a concert? i guess daddy got you special entrance and you will all brag about it. I bet you do not even like U2".. yes, ugly envy showed its face, i am ashamed ;)

anyways, I did not pay further attention untill Bono kinda ruffles through one of the girls pony tail as he walked by (they where standing in that area between the circular stage and the barriers on the inner side). After a while the girls left .. I think. At least they where gonne suddenly.

So yeah. What a messy description, but has anyone seen that (any dutchies here?) and can tell me whether those where his girls (+friend) or so? Damn, i did not realize back then that his kids probably pop up every now and then as well and I had not seen current pics of the girls back then.

:shrug: now i will never know

I've seen them. They were Jojo Eve and an another girl, but i don't know who she was, a friend of my said that it was Holly, but i don't if he's right.

I think it's this one... :cute: awww

:shifty:

sthey're both looking for Bono's lost shiny btw..

bonoelijahsydney0903066sp.jpg

*edit* I just noticed... does Elijah really already have bigger feet than Bono or is it just me???

Last edited:
Galeongirl said:

*edit* I just noticed... does Elijah really already have bigger feet than Bono or is it just me???
No, they're about the same height anyway :lol: I keeeed :wink:

Galeongirl said:

Thank you Galeongirl!! :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom