Bono injured in cycling accident

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you need to know?

Some people really go too far with their favourite band! :coocoo:

So I guess you're not interested in having him recovering and being well again, in performing with the band again?

I don't get it. I think being a fan also means being interesting in the band member's wellbeing. But as we've learned on this surreal thread, that's actually not the case for many here.

So I guess you're not interested in having him recovering and being well again, in performing with the band again?

No.

How he recovers or how fast he recovers is his personal matter. I'm only interested in their musical body of work.

Sent from my GT-I9060 using U2 Interference mobile app

I think being a fan also means being interesting in the band member's wellbeing.

The one thing a fan can do is respect the band member's privacy, especially in situations like this when one can never have enough of it. Desperately looking for updates on his "wellbeing" is a clear invasion of that, and because of this kind of "demand", things like his medical chart (or a summary of it) become public matter. Something like that shouldn't be anybody's business.

When you're sick or recovering from whatever accident, is really nice to know that people not really close to you care about you, but it's rather annoying/unconfortable when you feel pushed to let that not-really-close-to-you people know how do you feel or if things are getting better.

the one thing a fan can do is respect the band member's privacy, especially in situations like this when one can never have enough of it. Desperately looking for updates on his "wellbeing" is a clear invasion of that, and because of this kind of "demand", things like his medical chart (or a summary of it) become public matter. Something like that shouldn't be anybody's business.

when you're sick or recovering from whatever accident, is really nice to know that people not really close to you care about you, but it's rather annoying/unconfortable when you feel pushed to let that not-really-close-to-you people know how do you feel or if things are getting better.

QFT

for fucks sake

You are right. After all, do we not all love him?

picard-facepalm-o.gif

On a serious note when will we get an update on Bonos injuries.

I hear he's doubtful for this weekend's game but he might start running a little in the next few weeks. After that some throws and light contact, if U2 makes the playoffs he might just be available to play.

First image of Bono since the accident has surfaced. Bono has been getting himself back into shape for the upcoming appearance at KROQ Almost Acoustic Xmas:

Bodybuilder-Bono-14822.jpg

I don't get it. I think being a fan also means being interesting in the band member's wellbeing. But as we've learned on this surreal thread, that's actually not the case for many here.

Then why be on here

Sent from my iPad using U2 Interference Joanne

What are you even talking about when asking for an 'update'? It's not some evolving illness, it's just broken bones. Do you want a daily press release along the lines of
BONO - DAY 14: BONES STILL HEALING
BONO - DAY 15: BONES STILL HEALING
BONO - DAY 16: BONES STILL HEALING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom