Barcelona II Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
shit, ES:ohmy: I should better go to the toilet before the gig if they're really gonna play it

I'm getting really excited, though... I think ES is a great rocker that not everyone knows, but that a lot of causal fans will like when they hear. Kind of like how I took a few friends to see U23D, and none of them had heard The Fly in their lives before, but they all came out thinking that it was amazing.

you can't say "casual fans" anymore! :D

ah good morning everybody!

its still dark here in sunny brisbane, how long have we got till the start?

Are there any pics of the drum kit yet??? I can't ifnd any!

Axver should be here soon, his alarm goes off in 3 minutes.

since we are all talking up ES and Bad and such....not to push or anything but for those who love these songs take a listen to track 8. BRAVE here...
Eight Days Later Music
the song just happened to turn out like that...my keys and production and recording on the album.....and it still puts me in the mood...moving on :reject:

We'll be in Tampa, my hubby and I. We live in Sarasota, about an hour or so south of Tampa. It'll be my 2nd show, his 3rd, and our FIRST in GA. :hyper:

Awesome! My first GA was last tour @ Croke and it was fantastic...before that I'd always had nosebleeds, it was a whole new experience.

Before the tour, I made a list of five songs that I could only dream of hearing live.

Ultraviolet
Unforgettable Fire
A Sort of Homecoming
Zooropa
Electrical Storm

So far, they're really not disappointing!!! :hyper::hyper::hyper:

WOW!! :drool: Great List I might not have done better myself :applaud:

Bono was going crazy with the Mario Kart controller or he was trying to stop this guy:

Auto_Pilot_by_lonelyone_by_w_e_love_wall_e.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom