Barcelona II Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for ruining the fun GG

Still having strange associations with the word glockenspiel :hmm:

whats the link i stick in my media player url for it to play the thousand mikes feed?

What if this happens tonight?

And Adam Clayton on bass:

bunny-suit_large.jpg

well we know that the song was rehearsed...maybe they would attach it (move it) during the show

Aww... this thread gains two pages every time I type out one post.

tell me about it.

this is my first setlist party actually (woohoo!). I was holding up well for a little while but got distracted searching for an ice sheet in the kitchen—a man needs a few rocks in his whiskey on a hot day like this, right?—and returned to find I was wayyyyy behind. :sad:

No glockenspile... :angry:

I gotta go, guys. I'll be back in half and hour to an hour or so.

tell me about it.

this is my first setlist party actually (woohoo!). I was holding up well for a little while but got distracted searching for an ice sheet in the kitchen—a man needs a few rocks in his whiskey on a hot day like this, right?—and returned to find I was wayyyyy behind. :sad:

Opening night was my first setlist party...I barely kept up. Does wonders for the post counts though. :lol::lol:

We wanted to do GA on Vertigo, but I found out I was pregnant right at the start of the tour...we ended up doing seats in Pittsburgh. I was 8 1/2 months along and it was my first U2 show. Talk about an experience.:lol:

Wow, the baby could probably hear the gig at that point, outstanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom