Barcelona II Setlist Party, Part II! (Electrical Storm was played)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My word, that's a little bit unappreciative innit. I'm telling ya, when you're there, in the moment, you will love the songs you usually hate.

Why? Because you're at a feckin U2 concert seeing U2 play them!

Yep. Normally I despise anything ATYCLB-related, with the exception of In A Little While, but when I saw them in Pittsburgh on Vertigo, I jammed the whole night through, ATYCLB songs and all!

I'm really regretting having no tickets to the second shows, I have A'dam 1 and Paris1, but i think all the second show are waaaayyy more interesting.

on another note, it's really impossible to keep up with you guys and girls here :lol:

ORGASMOPLEXI!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh and i wonder if the edge will nail the unknown caller solo after flubbing it the other night :hyper:

i think that german guy is a little bit scared of streaming the whole thing. it has all been announced on u2 tour de who it actually is and so on dont want to get into trouble......

SETLIST Barcelona II July 2, 2009:

Intro song (Kingdom by Gavin Friday)
1. Breathe
2. No Line on the Horizon
3. Get On Your Boots
4. Magnificent
<Bono thanks the crowd>
5. Beautiful Day/ Here comes the sun(snippet)
6. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For/Movin' on up
7. Desire
8. Party Girl with a female fan onstage
9. ELECTRICAL FUCKING STORM
10. Unknown Caller
11. The Unforgettable Fire

where that daffy duck pic from the 1st setlist party cuz THAT'S how i was when i just heard ES LIVE!!!!!!!!!

1237576337_daffy-jerking.gif

I wish I could have videoed my (and everyone else's!) reaction when ES started :giggle: I nearly upended my laptop onto the floor!

When Bono said it was one they hadn't played I was like EEEEK!! And then that ONE note on the 'whatever it was' from ES played and I SHRIEKED so loud I'm surprised we have any windows left! Feel like I've been running a marathon!:drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom