At U2 has been shut down

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
United Breasts
Your Blue Breasts
Always Tits Forever
Breast Sequence
Miss Mammaries, Yo
One Minute Breasts
Breasts (These Tits Are Way Too Long)
Elvis Ate Tits
Breasts From the Swan

Last edited:
I Copped a Feel Through a Brassiere

Some Kid’s Gonna Cream on Your New Bra

Last edited:
Tits Too Tied to the Ground
Lady With the Sagging Boobs
New York Boobs
Acroboobs
All I Want Is Boobs
Your Blue Veins
XXX
Another Time, Another Rack
Wave of Boobs
Perk Up Saggy Tits
Hold Me, Squeeze Me, Lick Me, Fuck Me

Why did AtU2 shutdown? Why couldn't someone carry it on. I'm not saying it was the best but it was mature and thought out.

I barely knew it but the owner(s?) seemed to have a bit of a god complex.

I can’t even tell you who owns interference.

Is there a mobile view for this forum. It looks the same since early 2000

There’s a whole U2 interference app actually, which has been around for a at least 5-6 years which is far greater than the website imo (though does have an issue with picture caching sometimes).

there's also a dropdown at the very bottom of the page where you can switch between the new style and the old blue crack theme (or mobile):

HTXI05l.png

I have never used the mobile app (when I'm on my phone I go through the browser), and I have never used another display other than Blue Crack.

i stuck with the blue crack for a long time until my boss realized this isn't a work website and it became very obvious when i wasn't working.

I still use the original layout when I'm on a desktop. The newer one looks like a default skin that comes stock with vBulletin.

There’s a whole U2 interference app actually, which has been around for a at least 5-6 years which is far greater than the website imo (though does have an issue with picture caching sometimes).

What's different about it?

I only get the internet via my ohone; when I go on this site sometimes I get the simpler (mobile?) version. I scroll down to the bottom and get the - view the full website prompt and the full version.

Why would this app be better?

Back
Top Bottom