Any Virgins Left?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lancemc

Blue Crack Addict
Well, there are only 2 days to go (one if you live outside the US), so I pose the question for probably the last time...

Any of you Atomic Bomb Virgins left out there? I acctually made it all the way (well acctually still two days to go....who knows what will happen, lol). So, all those still absatining leave your mark here.

im the biggest slut around. ive downloaded everything the second it came out, but im still buying the collectors edition of the album.

I've still yet to hear anything from the album other than 'Vertigo'.

:up:

StlElevation said:
im the biggest slut around. ive downloaded everything the second it came out, but im still buying the collectors edition of the album.

:lol:

Same for me.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Yes, but if I lose it tonight due to SNL, I don't think anyone would hold it against me. :sexywink:

it's ok, SNL always brings out the animal in me.

SNL doesn't count, because...ummm....I'll watching it too and I make the rules for this thread! :D

I've STILL only heard Vertigo.

I will be watching SNL tonight...does that mean I'm no longer a virgin?

I will wait until Tuesday to listen to anything else.

Well from the actual album I've heard Vertigo, LAPOE (downloaded it) half a million times....I've heard Miracle Drug once (on the radio yesterday) and Sometimes you can't make it on your own from the SNL performance. Soo I'm not really a "virgin" but I still have quite a bit of the album left to hear.

I'll be a virgin 'till 0:00h today. Then I'm going to sell my virginity.

BTW, you who say that you've only heard Vertigo, does that include the beach clips as well, or you're real virgins?! :eyebrow:

Back
Top Bottom