And, What if .........

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

J_NP

New Yorker
Instead of Zoo syd which is taken from the dvd , U2.com gave us something like a never offically released before show , but known , like Double CD of Lovetown Dublin or ZooTV Dublin ........ Or even better Croke Park 2005 in CD

Would join it or re-new it ?

perhaps. i'm currently debating a membership, but even with the ZooTV Sydney CD I doubt I'll join. Lovetown Dublin might do it for me as I havnt heard much live stuff from that era.

Does anybody here know of other band's interesting fan club perks? On occasion I've stumbled across a group that offers something that really makes me wish U2 did the same, but I cant think of any now.

Well, they did offer those contests to the book signing, the filiming of Dave Stewart's new show, Off the Record (which I was selected to go to only to have U2.com suddenly declare that I had to be over 21, it was never mentioned in the first e-mail about the contest), and the trip to Hawaii for the Vertigo Tour finale. Besides that, they've offered nothing. I don't know if I'll join again or not. I have to think about it.

I want that audio CD. Shame I don't have any means of paying for a subscription.

Back
Top Bottom