** All Get On Your Boots VIDEO Discussion HERE ** (No DL Links Please!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What do you think of the video?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually liked the "let me in the sound" part more in the beach clip, and I was a bit disappointed in the single version on that part, but I'm ok with it again now, Edge's guitar is there. :up:

Same for me, it was the part that irritated me the most in the song, but with the video I really started to like it. I simply love the glass smashing which comes with the beat. :up:

that was FFFFFast!!

Thanks...so i need to sign up to get the download i assume-

I only give a s*** about U2 so i rarely need to do this 'download' stuff-

fan since 79, but getting old i guess!:doh:

Thanks Alex!

Love the symbolism in the video.

There's so much shit going on that I'm going to need to slow it down to catch it all. Very heavy song, and equally heavy video.

I think its great!!!! :up:

I mentioned this a while ago, and I'm sure its been mentioned before and after...but might it have been delayed because of Bono's lip sync fuck-up? That's a pretty egregious error worthy of pulling the entire thing.

this song is good and getting better, try it on head phones.
beatles/abbey road infleunces-

everyones so pissy about the song sounding a little like this or that (elvis Costello, Zeppelin, even Escape Club for cryin out loud!) or vertigo 2...whatever, influences shape musicians...ALWAYS!

find the musician or band that doesn't use influences or current trends to help shape their music and then we'll go from there...

The video is great, for now, in the one sense, you know you want to watch it again for all the hidden references/subtleties

this song is good and getting better, try it on head phones.
beatles/abbey road infleunces-

everyones so pissy about the song sounding a little like this or that (elvis Costello, Zeppelin, even Escape Club for cryin out loud!) or vertigo 2...whatever, influences shape musicians...ALWAYS!

find the musician or band that doesn't use influences or current trends to help shape their music and then we'll go from there...

The video is great, for now, in the one sense, you know you want to watch it again for all the hidden references/subtleties

:love:

thanks for the link. The video is awesome! I think it was delayed because you can see the Getty Images watermark in some of the pics in the background.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom