All complaints about the setlist HERE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Interesting song to bring back...personally, I would have picked God Pt. II, but it's always nice to see a rarity in the set.

Thats my assessment as well. God Part II has been one of my diehard dream songs for them to play. Previously it was Electric Co, so there is always hope, but not much! :lol:

Major props to U2 for bringing back AIWIY and Love Rescue Me. Can't wait to see some videos.

Still would like to see some 90s love though; i.e. more AB and Zooropa songs and god forbid Pop.

NLOTH doesn't have a track worthy of opening a concert. There's nothing exciting and catchy. I mean, we've got "Boots..." but that's a 3rd generation VHS copy of "Elevation". You need something that even people unfamiliar with the track in question will get caught up in. Which is why starting off with "Breathe" turned out to be a disaster. I mean the enthusiasm of the crowd in Boston just died on the first night with the very first song in the city probably second only to Dublin for rabid U2 fans. It was honestly like a PopMart Las Vegas moment.

The band banished "Breathe" from the setlist the following night, and tried opening with "Magnificent", but the song has the same problems.

Why wouldn't the title track from NLOTH work as an opener?

I can't even fathom why it only received a lone(Helsinki) performance in 2010.

Interesting song to bring back...personally, I would have picked God Pt. II, but it's always nice to see a rarity in the set.

Me too :rockon: Maybe we'll get a new lovetown suprise at perth.

however, i dont think they have the balls or the capability to play that song. it rocks too hard (which seems to be a no-no for the 360 tour) and they are getting old. they might fall apart if they attempt that.

hawkmoon maybe? :drool::drool::drool:

wait, acoustic hawkmoon....... :no:

Hey I could've just left him in the dark, to be laughed upon by the people who did get the sarcasm. I only helped him a little to understand!

:shifty: And nice pun there, by the way.

I think if Edge had to play the LIB guitar solo now, his head might explode!!! Not to mention it'd be another Bono hovering around the teleprompter moment.

I love U2, love the 360 tour, love the fact that they've tried rarities like Love Rescue Me, Scarlet, UF, Your Blue Room, Mercy, Drowning Man (ok not actually played, but we do have audio of a decent soundcheck), not to mention all these new songs. There's just one thing....

WHERE ARE THE SONGS THAT ROCK?????

Rock does not equal overdrive on guitar IMO. :shrug: Streets rocks harder than Boots IMO, so does HMTMKMKM and perhaps even UV! And don't forget everyone's favourite song: Elevation. :wink:

exit, desire, bullet, dirty day, the fly, lnoe, and most importantly GOD PART FUCKING 2!!! :rockon:

THOSE are songs that ROCK.

Miss Sarajevo is pretty, but I'd like The Unforgettable Fire to make its return, please. And throw in a Fez-Being Born snippet while we're at it.

Second for the return of UF. I rather have Miss Sarajevo instead of In A Little While, but I think it would be better if both were gone.

Oh - major props to the band for adding such thing as Love Rescue Me. :drool:

exit, desire, bullet, dirty day, the fly, lnoe, and most importantly GOD PART FUCKING 2!!! :rockon:

THOSE are songs that ROCK.

True.

360 has definitely lacked rockers.

However, I think 2010 rocks a lot more than 2009.

Stingray
I Will Follow
Hold Me, Thrill Me....

Going 8 or 9 songs before playing a slow one, etc.

The songs you mentioned would definitely be welcome, along with Electric Co, Wire, MOFO and Gone!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom