Ali Thread #12

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
306854526.png

Niice :up:

I guess it's a new picture, right? Is Ali's hair lighter or is it just the lightening?

Thanks for posting :)

I'm not really sure when the photo is from but it looks new. I'm not certain though! It seems to be taken in NY as well, maybe from the San Remo, but again, I don't know for sure!

Thanks so much for the pics and articles but I'm slightly confused about the dates there! The pictures say thier from 26.7.2012 by which time we were getting pics of Bono and Larry and co. in the South of France but the article says the dinner was held on the 7th of June! :scratch: So I'm wondering which is it, were the photos taken on the 26th July or the 7th of June?! :shrug:

I can't see anything Niamh....

here two pictures of Ali and Bono in Portofino on 25th August

284815_457805660917440_1711456631_n.jpg

561724_457805727584100_1307996514_n.jpg

Sorry Soragio! It's just that I removed the picture because I thought it was a picture of Bono, Ali and Helena, but it was Andrea Corr. She was the spitting image of Ali in that pic.

Sorry Soragio! It's just that I removed the picture because I thought it was a picture of Bono, Ali and Helena, but it was Andrea Corr. She was the spitting image of Ali in that pic.

no problem!
they look alike and they are both beautiful

myself I found a picture of Bono with a woman where they said it was Ali but it wasn't her. there was also a picture of the real Ali, but seen from far away, with the hat but I didn't post it because it was in the stupid article about Bono on his yatch in Ibiza making fun about the fact that he is overweight.... get lost!

Back
Top Bottom