Ali Thread #11

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is a gorgeous photo. Thanks for the link, here's the photo

ali.jpg

Ali + Helena Christensen at Copenhagen Fashion Week, 2010

Just got back home from the main town square (and rain) in Copenhagen where Helena Christensen and Ali Hewson helped organise a fashion charity event for the children who suffered from the Chernobyl tragedy.

Here's a link to an article (in Danish) with a picture of Ali and Helena:
Ekstra Bladet - Helena: Fedt show!

And here's a link to where you can download a short video I shot of Ali's speech. I wasn't in a very good spot so I had to film the screen rather the stage, and it's not the best ever quality, but here it is:
MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Just got back home from the main town square (and rain) in Copenhagen where Helena Christensen and Ali Hewson helped organise a fashion charity event for the children who suffered from the Chernobyl tragedy.

And here's a link to where you can download a short video I shot of Ali's speech. I wasn't in a very good spot so I had to film the screen rather the stage, and it's not the best ever quality, but here it is:

Thanks for the links.. :)

The megaupload link is temporary unavailable to me... don't know if that will change soon....

Crappy Danish->Swedish->English translation attempt::reject::lol:

Helena: Great show!
A happy Helena Christensen met with Ekstra Bladet after the world's longest catwalk.

16:39 - 14. aug. 2010 | Allan Lykke, Pernille Christensen

helena_christensen_572695m.jpg

Helena Christensen enjoyed the show - among others together with Bono's wife Ali Hewson. (Photo: Claus Bjørn Larsen)

Despite the rain, it went well when 220 models walked the 1.6 [unit missing!!?] long trip on the world's longest catwalk straight through Copenhagen.
- "It was a great show. It was great for me to sit and watch", said Helena Christensen immediately after the last model finished in the City Hall of Copenhagen and at Kongens Nytorv respectively.

Do you think this will spread to Oxford Street and 5th Avenue?
- "No, I don't think it will at the moment. I suppose it will be a fairly long journey to send the models out on", said the Danish model before taking shelter from the increasing rain.

No_name_572690d.jpg

Over 500 designers contributed to the clothes worn by the models.
(Photo: Claus Bjøn Larsen)

So there you have it. :wave:

Photo by Helena Christensen, according to nowness.com..

Oh, I see. I hadn't seen any of her photos before but I knew she was a photographer. I love the composition, really dreamy stuff. Thanks! :up:

link with the video not available :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom