Ali pics part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
0038959a.jpg

caption: BONO of U2 leaving the Grocho Club in W1, London, December 1, 2004

MrsSpringsteen said:
I hope you don't think I know how to make one, I don't!

Olive would know :)

I'll drool @ your Ali pics though :wink:

We have no idea how to make one either! But that doesn't matter! We'll find a way to make a nice website. We thought that the three of us could be the web hosts since we have something in commmon: our respect and admiration for Ali.

No offense, and she always looks grand - but she all too frequently looks like she's going to a funeral. I'd love to see that gorgeous woman in some COLOR!!

Last edited:
I think her hair looks best either long like the photo above, or chic and really short like the post at 3:37. Her current 'do just looks a bit too boring and "soccer mom" to me. It doesn't play up her incredible beauty like the other styles

Last edited:
AtomicLemon said:
I think her hair looks best either long like the photo above, or chic and really short like the post at 3:37. Her current 'do just looks a bit too boring and "soccer mom" to me. It doesn't play up her incredible beauty like the other styles

She's does have 4 kids....maybe she IS a "soccer mom"? :shrug:

Bono always manages to take my breath away whenever I see him, but seeing him with Ali, well, just makes me feel all wonderful and thankful that they've found each other and stayed together all these years. It's just so beautiful to see two people so much in love. :heart:

Not sure if everyone here knows about Ali's Element web page by BOOM CHA: http://members.tripod.com/~trampledindust/ALI/index.html . It has all kinds of pics and articles about her, but I don't think it's been updated lately.

Thank you, Ali, for taking such good care of Bono, and for all that you do!

Ladies--lovely pics of our hero! :) I like her in come color too!

Anyone heard from Emilie lately? What happened to the Ali site she made. I would love to see a really great one for her, with some of her Sellafield clips and interviews and such. :) Alil's Element was great, but it hasn't been updated in a couple of years at least! Emile might could help. Good luck!

SD

Sherry Darling said:
Ladies--lovely pics of our hero! :) I like her in come color too!

Anyone heard from Emilie lately? What happened to the Ali site she made. I would love to see a really great one for her, with some of her Sellafield clips and interviews and such. :) Alil's Element was great, but it hasn't been updated in a couple of years at least! Emile might could help. Good luck!

SD

Emilie is in France at the moment. She said she would be getting her internet connection by early Dece,ber. I'm sure she'll be around soon.

Ali's Element and its web hosts were great. I contributed with many articles and pics, and lots of other girls did the same thing. But it seems the hosts didn't have more time to dedicate to the website.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom