Ali pics part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kellyahern

Blue Crack Supplier
8 years and I still can't think of anything witty
:reject: my bad, I wasn't paying attention to how many replies the thread had gotten :reject:

a couple more pics :)

21638d39.jpg

c4573796.jpg

These are gorgeous Kelly! Thank you! :)

So do we need to rescue the pics from the other thread, or will the thread be safe, we just needed a new one to not go over 500? :huh: A lot of the first ones on that thread have vanished, anyway. Sounds like time for a new Ali postathon. ;)

SD

Kelly! Dont apologize :hug:

I'll leave the other thread here for now, or maybe move it into the PLEBA archives forum, but I wont remove it just yet, so maybe you guys should consider saving the ones you really like to your hard drive :)

It actually concerns me how cute they are. It can't really be normal. :eyebrow: Thinking of them as a prom couple makes me want to go... do something; I dunno what... :heart:

Damn, she's had FOUR CHILDREN?? :ohmy:

Hey Kelly, when were those two pics taken, of Ali in the (transparent) fushia coloured dress? That's an amazing bikini she's wearing underneath it, don't you think? Wow! As others have noted, that's an amazing mother of four!
And a seriously cute couple.

its great they are not afraid to show how much they care for each other even after all these years, you can sense their closeness in those pics.. I think its so cool, I have been married 21 years myself and me and my hubby still always hold hands or I hang onto his arm when we go out in public, and I always get the urge to put my hand on his butt, even when we are walking down a public street *l*

I can relate to Bono and Ali being so touchy feelly with each other, like they got their own little private world, no one else can intrude on and feel quite comfortable displaying it in public.. you don't have to be young to be in love.. believe me I know as I am just 3 years younger than Bono:love:

kellyahern said:
if you hit the "printscreen" button on your keyboard, then open the paint program, click edit and then paste, you can save the page including the picture

souly taught me that trick :hug:

Oh! So that's the trick...:eyebrow: Muahahaha...Now I have the power! :D

Thanks girls! :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom