Alan Cross getting first listen to "Get Your Boots On"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, since I'm free tonight, and closer to him than the rest of you, I'll take one for the team, and offer whatever favours he might like in exchange for an mp3. :altruistic:

Alan? :flirt:

That must have been exciting! I became a fan in 1998 so the first experience I had with a new U2 album was ATYCLB. This is the first time I've been so anxious about a new album though!!

Heheheh I agree! I became a "casual fan" back in the zooropa days but my first new U2 album experience was POP but didn't have internet then so my first listen was of Discotheque when I was randomly flipping the channels and then I came across the video. I was like WTF is this??? Is this U2???? LOL

Edit: PS and I didn't even know U2 had a new CD out until I saw that video LOL

Alan Cross gets the U2 previews and the U2 ladies.

Hm.... radio broadcasting sounds like fun.

I was wandering that if the single is gonna take maybe 10 more days to get out maybe they could throw us some bones like a confirmed tracklist of the album or the cover art... this should keep us ocupied in the meantime and help us a lot to get through the empty days

Heheheh I agree! I became a "casual fan" back in the zooropa days but my first new U2 album experience was POP but didn't have internet then so my first listen was of Discotheque when I was randomly flipping the channels and then I came across the video. I was like WTF is this??? Is this U2???? LOL

Edit: PS and I didn't even know U2 had a new CD out until I saw that video LOL

Haha I think that's how I knew about Pop too, when I caught Discotheque on MTV.. despite being a fan since Achtung Baby! pre-internet days :cute:

Boobs make the world go round :drool:

some do...

some don't if they are these.
OldLadysBoobies.jpg

:lol:

Well I think its time to listen to some Achtung Baby, Zooropa and POP doesnt seem like anything further is going to happen as of tonight :)

Maybe when I come back all hell will have broken lose more then it has even now :)

Poor Alan... he doesn't know what he joined.

it's a Friday night folks, he's probably strolling out to a party or is at the ac/dc concert in tdot................

... or sat in on the internet joining interference :lol:

I was wandering that if the single is gonna take maybe 10 more days to get out maybe they could throw us some bones like a confirmed tracklist of the album or the cover art... this should keep us ocupied in the meantime and help us a lot to get through the empty days

That's not enough for me. :huh:
Nothing short of radio play or a video will get me through now.
a snippet might do it. :wink:
*tapping foot as I wait*

My soul won't be at rest until Alan has posted here now.

This will not go well.

Yeah... ease him in.

Always the order of these things: casual conversation first. Boobs later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom