Achtoon Baby Cartoons from @U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Some of them are quite funny but I think she should look at the real Bono from time to time because "her" Bono is the only one who really looks nothing like himself. I find that extremely exaggerated look of drawn Bono really eerie.

I know what a caricature is. In fact, I'm quite a fan of caricatures.
Caricatures always capture something physically characteristic about a person, something that makes that person special. But in that case I think I wouldn't recognise Bono if it weren't for the glasses. Come on, he doesn't have a face like that, this chin is just not like his. I've seen better caricatures of him.

Apart from that, lil'U2 are sweet, she has talent. :up:

I know what a caricature is. In fact, I'm quite a fan of caricatures.
Caricatures always capture something physically characteristic about a person, something that makes that person special. But in that case I think I wouldn't recognise Bono if it weren't for the glasses. Come on, he doesn't have a face like that, this chin is just not like his. I've seen better caricatures of him.

Apart from that, lil'U2 are sweet, she has talent. :up:

Actually, I kind of agree with you. Her Bono is exaggerated in the wrong places, if you ask me. In reality, his face does not resemble a perfect crescent - if you'd like a good example of how to draw Bono, you need look no further than my avatar. (I'd like to profess that I have some knowledge of what I'm talking about here - Mort Drucker of MAD magazine fame is one of my all time favourite artists and an influence on me). Or maybe it's just the fact that the others aren't exaggerated enough in comparison. Her Edge barely has a face, whereas he's really a prime candidate for fun caricature.

Despite that, I've been following her cartoons more or less since they began. She has great talent, although I find the calenders to be a little more eerie than anything else.

I have never thought of Bono's nose as "huge" :lol: But it does have a uniquely prominent shape. In fact Edge's though shaped differently is just as big as his :shifty: not that that is a bad thing.

Yes, he has a very characteristic nose, it comes out most when he's not wearing any shades and when he's hair short. Someone said he looked like a Roman Emperor. :giggle:

He has a very characteristic and masculine face. :drool:

Yes, he has a very characteristic nose, it comes out most when he's not wearing any shades and when he's hair short. Someone said he looked like a Roman Emperor. :giggle:

They were right, he has the stout Mediterranean profile that appeared on a lot of classical sculptures. Kind of disturbing when you start to think too much about it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom