Abbreviated Name Game - Revised Addition

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Two happy one Sad

I can meet up but I'm working on Friday and Monday and won't get in until about 6:00 or so. I'm so excited now :combust:
I have great seats for the Monday show section 78 in Loge. :dance:

okay so I don't forget

forget the red

HMT...

Propaganda membership. My friend One4U2 realized after she bought hers that she can pull up Loge after she got her seats which is section 100 something on Friday.

Sweet love

forget the gun

DTYTT...

I have no idea where I'm sitting yet ... I'm going with several of my girlfriends who live in the Chicago suburbs and others who live in New York ... I don't know what our seats are ... there will be 10 of us all together, but I still would like to meet you both if possible ... :up:

Comes Tumbling

forget the one step ...

C ... (makes me think of our B-man ...) :drool: :hug:

youtwohearts said:
Running to Stand

How old is your daughter? Mine would love to come but she is only 6 and I realized I'd rather go to another show then bring her to one. Selfish mommy :tsk:

forget the :heart:

CT...

My daughter is 7. The ticket was part of her birthday present. I also got her a U2 shirt with crystals on it that say Vertigo.

Paint It

forget the flower...

C...

I just found it - hmmmm, maybe I'll have to leave work a little bit early :wink:

Daddy's For Your Crashed Car

forget the blinding...

COL...

Wow you must be excited you posted twice. Good Seats? I can't afford anymore. I have 11/22 also and it is my Birthday that day and a year since Brooklyn. It is like a big birthday party bash with U2 playing for the second year in a row.

In a Box

forget the van

DL...

I've been checking everyday at TM for drops and wound up getting 2 in Section 64. I definately can't afford any more tix.

Dieman's Land

forget forever...

AN...

New Day

I am seeing the Killers tonight at Jones Beach and then a week of U2. I can't wait

forget the waiting

AYGF...

:wave: we came up with a place to meet it is in tour gatherings. I think it is on 33rd and 8th. Kelly knows the name and wear a blue string so we know who we all are.

Last edited:
sounds GOOD ... I'll check out the tour gathering section and attempt to get there ... it may be hard depending on what plans my friends have at first, but, I'm definitely gonna make the attempt to meet you all ... :up:

Are You Gonna Forever

forget the anothers ...

TP ...

yeah, where are you both from ?? I wish I lived in NY sometimes ... then there would be LESS chaos when I would have to go there ... it seems I ALWAYS wait such a long time when at the airport ... much worse than when I travel back to Chicago (then have a family member or friend pick me up too)

Your Wild Horses

forget the street ...

M ...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom