40 & over set.....Bono Hot Flashes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hcbiggs2002 said:

u2_i_3.jpg

:drool: you just gave me an interesting idea for a new location...

gotta love that man's purple socks :love:

Originally posted by hcbiggs2002

This looks like it was taken at the RuisRock festival here in Finland back in 1982!?! I mean what other outdoor venue has the sea shore right near the stage?!? Have you any info on where this was taken?!?

Oh I'm sorry I don't know and I can't remember where I saved or scanned it from... I will try to find out though....

Here's the full pic anyway :)

bwbonobabybeachsings.jpg

bonocomet said:

Oh I'm sorry I don't know and I can't remember where I saved or scanned it from... I will try to find out though....

Here's the full pic anyway :)

bwbonobabybeachsings.jpg

Thanks so much for the larger version! Yes I'm almost certain that this was from RuisRock, look at all the blondes!! :rolleyes: Also I have a similar shot of Bono from a Finnish Christian newpaper from that year reporting on the gig and U2 in general...

Ruisrock1982.jpg

....I think I can spot some to the same faces in the crowd! :ohmy:

Last edited:
Oh girls...I almost never reply/post, but this is a great thread! I'm just 41, and although I'm sure you've all seen this one...it gets me EVERY time!!!! No hot flashes, yet, but I can feel myself start to sweat with this one! hahaha!

3474894%3B8%7Ffp346%3Enu%3D325%3A%3E%3A57%3E%3A77%3EWSNRCG%3D32338892%3A48%3A%3Cnu0mrj

JCOSTER said:
You know the teenagers think we're old and the twenty somethings think they'll never be like us......too bad because the 40's :rockon:

why do you keep stereotyping??
I"m a teenager, and do I think Bono's old? nup!
I don't think 40s ppl are old... it's just the everlasting parent issue.... teenagers are a lot smarter than you think!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom