40 & over set.....Bono Hot Flashes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
8204c5df.jpg

Haven't been posting here for a while but i have been looking at the Bono pix every now and then and i have to say that these are making me doubly hot right now, considering it's 20 C here at 1.45 in the morning!!! :scream: :combust:

20C is a nice summer evening temp here! Right now at 8:45pm it is 33C (92F) here...will be surprised if it dips below 26C tonight.

JCOSTER said:
You know the teenagers think we're old and the twenty somethings think they'll never be like us......too bad because the 40's :rockon:

:yes:
:giggle:

well, my forties have had some very, Very bads times............but i've managed to get through-- with fam, freinds & other supportfolks...................and the good, beauty, fun , creativity and concert fun, esp the beginning of U2's return at the end of my 40's.
My early fifty's........ ehhhhh, def some MORE Improvements, and some WONDERFUL/wonderous & fun times and seeing U2 4x's {with a lot of luck & loans b/c I don't reallty have that kind of cash at an easy turn} between 11/04 - 11/05 reallly, Really helpedbut, but I'm going through a bunch of extra, extra stressors again :madspit:

WHICH PLEBA among other things/situations & people usually helps me Cope Better and HAVE FUN, and take me away to fantasy land at times, too:D

SO ********THANKS AGAIN******* again Pic Posters!!! {IF i could, I WOULD also} :hug:S!!!!

I'm going through the even pages tonight! :laugh:

so I'm caught up now! :drool: :D

Last edited:
Does anyone have caps of the slinking-prowling around he did during An Cat Dubh in the Chicago dvd? That'd be a sight for sore eyes... :drool:

Babydoll said:
Does anyone have caps of the slinking-prowling around he did during An Cat Dubh in the Chicago dvd? That'd be a sight for sore eyes... :drool
I have several... from different shows
bonocrawling0410sanjosefq8.jpg

bonocrawlinganaheimqm6.jpg

bonocrouchingbh6.jpg

bonokittychorzowzy7.jpg

bonokittycrawlsd1cy0.jpg

bonokittycrawlsd2gu1.jpg

bonomicdenver204su0.jpg

bonomicglendale144ju5.jpg

bonomicpc7.jpg

he's looking quite proud with that mic in his pants :giggle:

:drool: :drool: :drool: I LOVE this thread. And about the whole teenager thing, I'm one too and I don't think people in their 40's are old. Most of the people I know who are 40 are cool. besides Bono's 46 and I'm not complaining:wink:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom