3 Irishmen and a Dutchman Walk Into A Sphere - General Discussion Thread Part III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I barely know what's going on and I'm not on The Facebook Page -- but it's clear for all the horrible news in the world that a bad Bono impersonator is our greatest threat to democracy yet.

For those who have done GA so far - are there weird unofficially official pre-lines to worry about? Or does it work as described?

Yes, there is a fan run line. yes it is followed by the venue. No you don't HAVE to participate. Just show up and get behind them, either at preshow lineup or morning of wristband line.

For those who have done GA so far - are there weird unofficially official pre-lines to worry about? Or does it work as described?

Unless you want to be right at the front (or "on the rail" as the true fans say), you can just pitch up when doors open and get a good spot near the stage.

GA is not big at all. Want to be in the first 3-4 rows of folks on the front section of the stage, go get a wristband morning of the show. Otherwise, the more “distant” views gives you more of the overall production with still the closest views of the band than any other section… and those sections costs more.

The floor fills in but this photo is more to give you an idea of the size & proximity of the GA area.

Attachments

• IMG_9865.jpg
    IMG_9865.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 16
Well we almost had to make an emergency landing in Middle America…but we made it to Vegas. And there’s also a rodeo in town. Yeehaw, I guess. :lol:

Hope you have a great time at your Sphere show prbiker!
Thanks man! Gonna be a fun week.

Arrived at Zoo Station at 9:55 AM (there was already a huge line, but moved quickly). Got my Achtung Baby album cover and U2:UV shirts. The exhibit itself is neat and a nice touch, but nothing spectacular.

Already heard Streets and The Unforgettable Fire while walking through the hotel, it must be that kind of day.

Eating at Mirage. Hyped. Last day of UNLV work done after an awful week for the school. Been looking at the Sphere from my apartment balcony for months waiting. Lovely gift for Vegas fans. Hope to see some people I recognize from my crackheaded times browsing this forum 24/7 as a teenager

I thought I was going to hate it from the little preview, but it was actually pretty great. At least vocally if not musically.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom