28 pages of U2 in Q Feb 2009 Edition

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yes, we already knew that... :lol:

u2.com shit shit shit

Glad to see they're on top of things as usual. :up:

Again.....Technically, we don't know this already. The Q Mag site wasn't supposed to be 'live' until yesterday. The only reason we've seen the article and video is because a fellow Interference member figured out how to get early access to the U2 minipages. That's all. U2.com really isn't late on this one----we just cheated our way in early.

I can't believe I've been defending U2.com so much in the last week or two, but they really don't deserve any of the shit they've been getting based on these last few weeks alone.

this thread has made a really boring work day very exciting!

so hey you, what's your response? we're all waiting.

Again.....Technically, we don't know this already. The Q Mag site wasn't supposed to be 'live' until yesterday. The only reason we've seen the article and video is because a fellow Interference member figured out how to get early access to the U2 minipages. That's all. U2.com really isn't late on this one----we just cheated our way in early.

I can't believe I've been defending U2.com so much in the last week or two, but they really don't deserve any of the shit they've been getting based on these last few weeks alone.

i agree with you completely. U2.com shouldn't have to chase after hacks and leaks all the time.

haha, that's awesome!!

Can U2.com ever get with the times? Honestly, is it just Adam's brother who is maintaining it?

Has anyone checked with Q's site? I could have sworn the article said on Dec 28 they'll release more information about the album. Or maybe it was between the 28th and 31st they would provide more info.

haha, that's awesome!!

I could have sworn the article said on Dec 28 they'll release more information about the album. Or maybe it was between the 28th and 31st they would provide more info.

hmm....you know, it seems so long ago that i can't remember if they were giving us more info or if we have already hacked their site for everything they were planning on giving.

i think everyone needs to remember that. we really weren't supposed to know any of the info other than the album name and release date until yesterday.

yeah he left in january '07 but remains for who work here "the boss". simon fox is new managing director from feb'07 but steve still have the control on some markets. that's all. believe me or not that's is my truth. call me troll or fake if you want.

so he's no longer on the company's payroll, but he's just doing work out of goodwill?

U2.com has been superb lately. Seriously. It gets bashed too much around here and I agree with you.

Could be the case. I'm not going to expect any news until next week. Even then, with U2 the way they operate, things can change.

Would be a great way to kick off the new year with a single played after midnight on radio stations...

Of course the next question I have for this album is radio play. We all know the 1st single will see plenty of spins, but U2's past 2 albums have shown the same cycle....1st single ton of air play, then almost nothing for the other singles. Will NLOTH break this pattern?

Has anyone checked with Q's site? I could have sworn the article said on Dec 28 they'll release more information about the album. Or maybe it was between the 28th and 31st they would provide more info.

hmm....you know, it seems so long ago that i can't remember if they were giving us more info or if we have already hacked their site for everything they were planning on giving.

i think everyone needs to remember that. we really weren't supposed to know any of the info other than the album name and release date until yesterday.

Yup, mikal's right----the info we already had is the "more info" that was going to be released yesterday.

Okey I would like to apologize to Artdirector if he reads this. I over reacted. I am just a little frustrated with all the BS we always seem to get from different people but Art has been nice in the past and provided a lot of info to us and I was wrong! But as for others (will not mention names) there are a lot of buslhsiters who like to waste peoples time!

ok guys. all that i have write is a FAKE. sorry for these days of lies about the single and tour and someone else. my name is SANDRO and i live in italy. sorry. now if you want i'll dissapear. sorry one more time.

ok guys. all that i have write is a FAKE. sorry for these days of lies about the single and tour and someone else. my name is SANDRO and i live in italy. sorry. now if you want i'll dissapear. sorry one more time.

really? i'd never have guessed from your vague and inconsistent answers, and incredibly shady background story, that you were lying. wow. you really had me going!

hey, at least you owned up to it.

sorry i'm very asshole. u2 is my life and so waiting and waiting this album i have create a monster,me! you are very fuckig bastard sandro.fuck off!

NOOOO??????

Wow, I totally had no idea.

No shit sherlock. :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom