21 August, 2010 Olympic Stadium Helsinki FI

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The best 360 show I have attended to (16 in total), you said Bono's voice was not that good, well it was definitely much better than the previous night, for me and all the people around this show was magical, we felt we were being part of something really especial I can't describe.

Hahaaha I see myself in your videos! I'm up on the 20th row, behind the stage, just (looking towards to stage) right of Larrys drums, (and by Adams head!) up against the white wall, close to and to the right of the entrence to upper stands. You can see the U2 flag I hung up and me, epecially during beautiful day around the 6:25 - 6:30 mark! :hyper: I'm the one in the red U2 hoodie, green u2 cap, arms up in the air!! :cheer:

Hahaaha I see myself in your videos! I'm up on the 20th row, behind the stage, just (looking towards to stage) right of Larrys drums, (and by Adams head!) up against the white wall, close to and to the right of the entrence to upper stands. You can see the U2 flag I hung up and me, epecially during beautiful day around the 6:25 - 6:30 mark! :hyper: I'm the one in the red U2 hoodie, green u2 cap, arms up in the air!! :cheer:

Right on, I see you!

Seems no1 posted info about band introduction Seven Brothers, so here´s info about that

Seven Brothers - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Adam = Aapo – twin-brother of Tuomas, logical and peaceful

Larry = Lauri – the most solemn brother, friend of nature and a loner

Bono = Somewhere between Simeoni – alcoholic and the most religious brother and Juhani – the oldest brother, also the most stubborn of them

Edge = Eero – the youngest brother, intelligent, clever, quarrelsome when confronted with Juhani

quite fitting :D:lol:

Seems no1 posted info about band introduction Seven Brothers, so here´s info about that

Seven Brothers - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Adam = Aapo – twin-brother of Tuomas, logical and peaceful

Larry = Lauri – the most solemn brother, friend of nature and a loner

Bono = Somewhere between Simeoni – alcoholic and the most religious brother and Juhani – the oldest brother, also the most stubborn of them

Edge = Eero – the youngest brother, intelligent, clever, quarrelsome when confronted with Juhani

quite fitting :D:lol:

Excellent, I was wondering what Bono was referring to, thanks!

MULTICAM Project

As Frankfurt is finished I'll start to edit a multicam for Helsinki II, then take a lil detour and make Munich, and then come back to do Helsinki I (and then likely Athens, too, yet - if nobody steps forward in the meantime to say HEY I'LL DO IT!)

I already have got quite some sources and am going through youtube at the moment, sending out messages and getting positive replies already.

Yet, if you also filmed something (preferably in HD) please contact me so we can make something great for these tremendous concerts.

Sorry it's taken a while to get back to you this but you're more than welcomed to use my video of U2 performing Get on your boots from Helsinki 1 show. I uploaded it onto my YouTube channel in HD and you can find it here...

YouTube - U2 - Helsinki 1, 20.8.10 - Get On Your Boots

....if you haven't already! :wink: How's the project coming along? :hmm:

Hi there

Thanks for uploading but sorry I do not use youtube-rips for they are compressed after all. If you could upload the original files to megaupload and send me the download links I'd very appreciate it.
Right now I am working on the Munich multicam coz I am waiting for an audio matrix of Helsinki II. After Munich and Helsinki II I'll like to Helsinki I, then Athens as it seems.

Back
Top Bottom