2015 U2 Tour News - Continued

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I tend to think, though, that there will be waves of tickets released, if past experience is any indication. They aren't releasing *all* the presale tickets this morning. They have another allotment that will only be released tomorrow. And then another on Monday. Pretty sure that's how it works.

That's true. So let's say there are 3000 GA tickets for each show in each city. That's 6000 tickets. Maybe 500 of them will go. That leaves 5500 for each city. The problem is that all of the people who never had subscriptions plus hundreds of scalpers (I know some and they all signed up for codes this week) will all have access to the same allotment of tickets for tomorrow. It will be really, really difficult to get GA tomorrow and even harder on Monday.

Every venue is different as far as paperless goes, but that will keep most of the scalpers out of whatever sections are protected.

Do we know what the difference is between the innocence and experience shows? Saw some people on Reddit saying they would be different setlists completely.

Do we know what the difference is between the innocence and experience shows? Saw some people on Reddit saying they would be different setlists completely.
But that's all that has been said. I think they would have labeled them if they were going to do an Innocence night and an Experience night.

eeeesh, this is rough, i was going to the delivery method screen for 2 Boston GA, and I got a gateway timeout error-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!

Got in and had 2 GAs purchaced. The site crashed and now I'm back at the beginning

Sucks to hear of usual Ticketmaster crap. So for those with codes for today, will they also work for tomorrow too?

I cannot image the nightmare that the general sale is going to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom