2015 U2 Tour News - Continued

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember - Bookmark the offer you get so you can go back if you get dumped out. You don't want to lose what you have been offered.

Good luck folks.

daveydave

If I remember correctly, the Vertigo tour used Tickets.com for some venues.

It totally sucked being in that waiting room forever, but at least when (if) you did get in your order would actually go through.

The american pre sale seems alot more hard work then the europe/uk one. Axs.com was a breeze.

Its ticketmaster's fault. You would think they would have servers to cope with this type of thing by now!

I'm wondering if it is something else, like maybe the system is re-confirming passwords again with a database as a final step.

I can't imagine that enough EXPERIENCE members exist to overwhelm their system.

Try using the 4g on your phone. Ive heard its better then using an internet connection

Stay with it. We were about to give up but landed a pair of GA for MSG4 at like 10:32.

We had a nightmare experience: at times Ticketmaster didn't process the code, other times it wouldn't recognize the captcha, and one time I secured tickets but wouldn't let me click "buy." But we were able to get back in later and secure some.

It seems like tickets are still out there because so many people are having problems.

I just posted in the "what do you want/have thread". Mistakently bought NYC July 23rd instead of July 22nd. GA tix. :doh:

Will trade both or one of the Thurs night tix for Wed night GA.

I just posted in the "what do you want/have thread". Mistakently bought NYC July 23rd instead of July 22nd. GA tix. :doh:

Does your Order History say they're transferable though? Others here say that this isn't the case.

Un-effing-believable. Gave up on my 30 minute "one minute left" wait and started again. GAs came up. Went through checkout and it failed. Had to start over. Now both Toronto shows say no more tickets. WTF!!!

Its going to be very hard in swapping tickets for this tour seeing as your ticket is your credit card. You would have to swap cards to get in

Its going to be very hard in swapping tickets for this tour seeing as your ticket is your credit card. You would have to swap cards to get in

MSG GA tix are hard tix, being mailed to me and there's a transfer option on my ticketmaster order page.

Un-effing-believable. Gave up on my 30 minute "one minute left" wait and started again. GAs came up. Went through checkout and it failed. Had to start over. Now both Toronto shows say no more tickets. WTF!!!

That's interesting. Like I said in an earlier post, I don't think it is a demand issue (otherwise why would GA be available 30 minutes into a presale?); I think there may be a problem between Ticketmaster and u2.com with passwords and accounts.

My TM account has a button to transfer next to this event. No sale button though.

MSG GA tix are hard tix, being mailed to me and there's a transfer option on my ticketmaster order page.

So at least some of them are transferable then! That and some venues are getting hard tickets, by the looks of it?

Seems like we might be in luck if we're still doing a trade situation here on the forums.

Edit: Actually, it looks like MASSU2 was getting hard tickets as well, correct? If so, that might mean the paperless GA for other venues is still non-transferable. Huh...

Thanks for the advice, everyone; just bought a MSG GA ticket for 7/22 via mobile. Worked much better than my computer. This was just a minute ago, so they're still out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom