2015 U2 Tour News - Continued

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys....the Internet is fairly new and big events are so rare that they could not have planned for this......

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

I just went from a 1 min wait time to 8 min on 5 seconds.....I must have hit a black hole.

To anyone that's secured GA tickets... does your order history say anything about the resale/transfer policy on them?

Still spinning for Toronto with "less than 1 minute" for last 20+ minutes. Tried second browser window and it just says searching for tickets with no timer. Unbelievable.

The website was crap as usual, kicked me out and is now just spinning. Went onto the iOS app and got in right away and had no problems. Another alternative for anyone who wants to try.

for paperless you need the confirmation email and the credit card used for purchase....not transferable

It depends - from tm:

"Can I sell Credit Card Entry tickets?

That’s up to the artist, team, or venue! If they give the green light you’ll see a Sell button when you click the order number under Order History in My Account. "

1 min to go!!!! Searching.....searching....,

Back to 3 min to go.....fuck you ticketmaster

The only option for us was paperless. Smart way to discourage scalpers, but not sure how it will work to pick up tickets an hour before the event while queuing for GA.

That's what I'm wondering about. I read on their credit card entry policy that selling/transferability was ultimately left to the artist, so that's why I asked.

What if I bought the tickets but I’m not going to the event?
If the artist, team, or venue uses Ticketmaster Ticket Transfer, you can send the tickets to anyone you want – free! To see if Ticket Transfer is an option for your event, just click the order number under Order History in My Account and look for the Transfer Tickets button.

If you don’t see the button, you may be able to walk your group to the entrance and show your credit card and ID to get them in. But please check with the venue!

Can I sell Credit Card Entry tickets?
That’s up to the artist, team, or venue! If they give the green light you’ll see a Sell button when you click the order number under Order History in My Account.

If you don’t see the Sell button it’s probably because the tickets are in high demand, and the artist, team, or venue wants true fans like you to get the seats you want at face value by eliminating unfair competition from professional scalpers. Without the ability to resell tickets at steep prices, scalpers have no reason to snatch them up when they go on sale using automated software, or “bots”.

here's what TM showed at checkout on 3rd try bbaresvcb({"password_changed":null,"third_party":null,"failure_info":{"session_timer_expired":1},"suppress_countdown_clock":0});

been trying unsuccessfully now for 30 minutes. nauseating. I've been timed out & asked to re-enter my code a million times. ticketmaster, why would you use the timer if the slowness is happening on YOUR side, not OURS????

The american pre sale seems alot more hard work then the europe/uk one. Axs.com was a breeze.

Its ticketmaster's fault. You would think they would have servers to cope with this type of thing by now!

Got threw!!!! Then hit buy and guess what????? "Processing error"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom