2010 NBA Finals and beyond

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nets job.

Six years ago, Stefanski was the Nets GM and King was the Sixers GM. The roles are reversed now (and both teams still suck).

Had he not played up the King James thing for years and made ridiculously egotistical statements about his skills, and instead just quietly focused on the game, I would be tempted to say that it took some humility for LeBron to make this move.

Maybe, but part of why he's a bitch is that he's willing to take a backseat to another player.

But, since we had to not only suffer through THE DECISION!!!1! but his already massive ego over the last couple years, yeah, I can't say I disagree.

I'm of like mind.

If he had not displayed an outsized ego or been so persistent about crafting this global iconic image, I'd more or less support this move, enjoy its relatively unprecedented nature and watch the Heat, and fan reaction to the Heat, with much interest. I'll still watch with much interest, but now it'll be with antipathy due to how he portrayed himself, and to be honest, more so due to the fucking one hour TV special which looks worse and worse to me the more distance I get from it.

Yes! We've signed half of the 2009 Jazz roster!

Ronnie Brewer is athletic, has funny ears, and can start at the 2. I'm down with it.

Oh, my mistake. Ugh.
I think it's really funny how much people like Simmons have been pimping what a great future the Nets have, and their first big hiring is fucking Billy King. Will he be better than he was in Philly? It'd be hard not to. Still ... what? Of all the guys, him?

We needed that backup point guard. And I think Watson is one of the best of what was left there on the scrap heap. I haven't seen too much of him, but he's been a double digit scorer, impressive steals per 48.

This is not saying a whole heck of a lot, obviously, but this will be easily the best Bulls team since Michael left.

We needed that backup point guard. And I think Watson is one of the best of what was left there on the scrap heap. I haven't seen too much of him, but he's been a double digit scorer, impressive steals per 48.

This is not saying a whole heck of a lot, obviously, but this will be easily the best Bulls team since Michael left.

And the thing is, he's a very talented player...but has already said he is excited to be a back up to Rose!

He's better than Pargo... :up:

I'm just sitting here thinking about the Chicago Bulls, as I often do in the wee small hours of the morning, and I realize that we are young as fuck. The average age of the 10 man rotation next year is 25. Twenty fucking five. Korver, at 29, is the oldest player on the roster. Not a single man in his 30s. Jeebus.

There are a lot of young teams in the NBA, I know. And I'm not about to go and calculate the average ages of every roster. But that's gotta be close to the youngest, right? And it's not like it's a bunch of young unproven dudes. I'm just really excited about the decision to assemble a good young nucleus and let them grow together, while also being very competitive right now.

I was really worried about this off season. I worried that if we didn't get one of the big free agents, the Bulls would spend big money on players that don't really fit in. Some might say we spent a lot of money on Boozer, but I think he fits!

The pieces the Bulls brought in make sense. It wasn't just throwing money around. That is why I am happy with the off-season.

Chris Paul has demanded a divorce from the Hornets, but New Orleans will roux the day they trade him!

Hi Rick! I've never thought much of your work, but that's awesome that you're a U2 fan, and it's nice to see you here! What did you think of No Line On The Horizon?

I'll bet Headache's happy about the prospect of Paul to the Knicks.

A Bubba hasn't done that well on the links since the cast of Forrest Gump toured the Jimmy Dean factory!

I walked past Kevin Durant and Danny Granger yesterday whilst wandering around in Vegas. I'm here for a wedding, but didn't know USA Basketball would be tagging along, too.

Wacky stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom