2010 FIFA World Cup Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jozy baby, you smooth sexy black man, you can't rely on your good looks all the time. Put that fucking shit in the net.

I can't believe I actually woke up for this one. Let's do this shit.

oh ditto :crack: :yawn: :D

US just needs to think about this game, not worry about England's game. Let's go, US, 3-0! :D

Freaking offsides.

And England takes the lead. :crazy: :panic:

These offside calls are upsetting, but the US team needs to get past that right now and try to score again to win. After the match then we can lodge the complaint to FIFA. :mad:

oh all of this . . . but methinks my boys will be ahead of the queue in the complaints to FIFA line . . . can not even bare to think about what I'm gonna be like by 4:30 (my time) this morning :panic: :panic: :panic:

Algeria's playing a defensive/counterattacking game so far, and even so, we're still getting the ball into the box pretty well. Goals are there to be had.

looked offside enough to me.

wish those slovenians would wake their fucken ideas up already.

He's dead even with the Algerian defender, and offside is not supposed to be called when in doubt.

To be fair, USA played what looked like a blown offside trap on the other end, but it was called. Haven't seen a replay of that one though.

Jozy baby, you smooth sexy black man, you can't rely on your good looks all the time. Put that fucking shit in the net.

lol

looked offside enough to me.

wish those slovenians would wake their fucken ideas up already.

I think it was close enough to call offsides, agreed. IT was real close, but I wouldn't go and say that's the reason the US lost if they lose. I would say things like missing an EMPTY FUCKING NET are bigger factors.

The Algerians all have terrific hair. Anyone else notice that? They look like they spend a lot time getting that shit nice and tight.

I think it was close enough to call offsides, agreed. IT was real close, but I wouldn't go and say that's the reason the US lost if they lose. I would say things like missing an EMPTY FUCKING NET are bigger factors.

The Algerians all have terrific hair. Anyone else notice that? They look like they spend a lot time getting that shit nice and tight.

yeah, missing the goal when it's harder to miss than hit is a bigger issue.

the algerians all look like they should be doing burnouts down my street at 3am instead of playing football....also at 3am. so happy i got more coffee today.

He's dead even with the Algerian defender, and offside is not supposed to be called when in doubt.

i suppose i didn't have an issue with slovakia's goal against new zealand which was ultimately more offside than the one that wasn't awarded, but shit happens.

definitely goals to be scored, once they realise the ball goes under the crossbar, not over it. this isn't another form of football.

i'm going to struggle with the games later. i'll inevitably sleep through them, so i need to record both and then live in a cone of silence until i can watch both games one by one.

and those slovenians still need to wake their fucken ideas up.

Slovenia currently has four points.
USA started with two points, three goals and three goals against.
England started with two points, one goal and one goal against.
Algeria only has one point.
So should the US score a goal, then England needs to score a few more. Otherwise they are through, so far.

if england-slovenia stays the same and us wins by 1-0 US and England will go through.
if slovenia ties and us-algeria stays scoreless (or any other tie), slovenia and us will go through.
if slovenia ties and algeria wins, both US and England will be out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom